Will MDA Fly on Turkey Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer me this? Really, what is wrong with flying for Republic?
Ok, they took the 170s. But thats over and done. Now you have to get your ego's in order, store your attitudes and get with an airline that has a future.
The J4J guys that came over for the 145, at least those that are left, are happy. Most gave up the J4J situation and are now captains, with good seniority, flying the line. With base choices from Upstste NY to South Florida to Utah (next month or so).
No, I'm not a Republic employee. Just someone who can't understand why you'd accept unemployment to a captain's salary with a major player in the industry.
excuse me bend over there's aa frrieght train running through my a$$ AND I FEELL VIOLATED! u just don't get it! ALL OR NONE' XILED MECH.

It would be really tough for me to go to work if I had some sick time to burn before I got laid off.

In my opinion, you are promoting the idea of a "sick call" event for MDA. The vast amjority of employees that have been in a similar position have rose to the challenge and resisted the temptation to call in sick, because they have a strong work ethic and integrity. I myself have been in the position if being handed a furlough packet 3-4 different times. While it may be tempting to call off, I am glad that the majority of employees resisted the temptation.

Okay. I understand now. I have a terrible work ethic because "it would be hard for me to go to work" knowing I was soon to be laid off.

I guess I need to revaluate my position.

I would now be elated and over joyed to go to work over the holidays knowing I will be laid off after words.

There now I have a good work ethic.

US Air, please send me a furlough packet so I can truly experience what a good work ethic is.

Again, you started this topic to promote the idea of calling off sick over the holiday if you were an MDA employee. It wasn't a topic started to ask whether there was a peak in sick calls during the holiday. It was a topic started to feed on the anger and frustration of the employees in the MDA division. It was a topic started to plant a seed of FUD in the customers that will be travelign this holiday weekend, or may be thinking about booking Christmas travel plans on US.

Please show me where your comments were posted to illict a constructive discussion or share ideas.

Again, you started this topic to promote the idea of calling off sick over the holiday if you were an MDA employee. It wasn't a topic started to ask whether there was a peak in sick calls during the holiday. It was a topic started to feed on the anger and frustration of the employees in the MDA division. It was a topic started to plant a seed of FUD in the customers that will be travelign this holiday weekend, or may be thinking about booking Christmas travel plans on US.

Please show me where your comments were posted to illict a constructive discussion or share ideas.

I started this topic to find out if flights were going to be short staffed due to sick calls.

You brought up the sick out to everyone's attention, not me.

You planted the seed of fud, not me.

If you would have never gave your opinion on this topic, no one would have had any issues with it. Come to think of it, you were the only person who had an issue with my original post.

If you still consider my post as a illegal union work action, then come sue me. Otherwise let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.