Will TWA fly again? Let''s create the new TWA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2003
If American Airlines needs to generate revenue, why not sell off the TWA brand name and evrything associated to it (Ambassador''s Club name, TWA logo, etc.), to a start up carrier?

Maybe enough TWA faithful could pool their resources and bring big red back to life!

The new TWA...coming soon to an airport near you.

What kind of fleet? What routes should the new TWA start with? What focus cities? All coach or should the new TWA have a small, but kickass first class cabin? Who would run the new TWA? Should the planes have the old livery or the new twin globe livery?

We need to get started ASAP!

TWA will return!!!

Will you guarantee to take all the TWA people back and PROMISE them they will all have jobs?

I am all for it. What AA did to TWA and the employees and their families is just sickening. One has to wonder if the courts just can turn the clock back on the AA purchase of TWA. Obviously AA screwed that purchase up, and should never have been allowed. AA lied to the courts, they lied to congress, they lied to their own people, they lied to the TWA people.
15.gif

Then by all means DO IT!
You can have TWA back, all it's employees and facilites and, oh yes, DEBT!

AA screws all its employees fairly. They are an equal opportunity abuser of employees!

And you characterized us (Jetblue) as brainwashed? How's the weather in BUF today? Anymore bright ideas?

----------------
On 7/31/2003 6:09:19 AM AAplanesareold wrote:

If American Airlines needs to generate revenue, why not sell off the TWA brand name and evrything associated to it (Ambassador's Club name, TWA logo, etc.), to a start up carrier?
----------------​

Let's not. First of all, it just ain't gonna happen. Second, whatever it would be, it wouldn't be TWA.

MK

Must...beat...dead...horse...some more...

----------------
On 7/31/2003 9:32:27 AM Hopeful wrote:

Then by all means DO IT!
You can have TWA back, all it's employees and facilites and, oh yes, DEBT!

AA screws all its employees fairly. They are an equal opportunity abuser of employees!

----------------​
That was funny.

----------------
On 7/31/2003 9:26:09 AM acmech wrote:

I am all for it. What AA did to TWA and the employees and their families is just sickening. One has to wonder if the courts just can turn the clock back on the AA purchase of TWA. Obviously AA screwed that purchase up, and should never have been allowed. AA lied to the courts, they lied to congress, they lied to their own people, they lied to the TWA people.
15.gif

----------------​
Thats Right I agree Everyone would still be working!!!
BK never stopped us before
10.gif
9.gif

I will agree with alot of you. I hate that almost if not all of the TWA flight attendants and captains are laid off. I wish AA had never purchased TWA. I have two relatives and a few good friends ourt of jobs because of it, and I have now earned about 7-10 more years of night shift because of it. But get over it...it happened. There is nothing you or I can do about it. We can not change history, and that is exactly what TWA is History (sad but true)

Status
Not open for further replies.