Will TWA fly again? Let''s create the new TWA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm3grin2orange.gif
I thought you said TWA rules? Last I checked, you can't rule if you don't exist! Have you ever thought of being a stand up comic?

wrx said:
hmm3grin2orange.gif
I thought you said TWA rules? Last I checked, you can't rule if you don't exist! Have you ever thought of being a stand up comic?
Wrx,

During the past 40 days that you have been a member of this board, you have a grand total of TWO HUNDRED and THREE posts. That SHOULD to be a record to be proud of. This is slightly over 5 posts per day.

Which post, if any, would you consider your greatest contribution to your company, your union, your fellow F/As professional image, your AGENDA and last but not least to your ego?

Would you consider ANY of your posts the slightest bit informative or positive?

Do you honestly believe that your comments represent the thinking of the majority of your fellow F/As?

Forgive me, but I do not.

Over the past couple of years, it has been my pleasure to meet many American F/As who do not “appearâ€￾ to share your unbelievably negative attitude.

The above is only my personal opinion,

Randy Kramer

extwacaptain said:
Do you honestly believe that your comments represent the thinking of the majority of your fellow F/As?
It's obvious you haven't spoke to the majority of the AA f/a's!! When AA treats us with respect we will give it back. It's not all about TWA this or TWA that. If you guys want to see TWA again, then buy the name from AMR and start it yourself. I flew TWA as a kid and it was great. But, when AA bought TWA and the nasty comments from your co-workers targeted us, then my thought changed. It wasn't the AA employees fault that AA bought TWA. It wasn't the employees fault that some of your employees got put at the bottom of the seniority list. It's not the AA employees fault that the majority of the TWA employees are furloughed. The only people you can blame for that is your former CEO and management at TWA and Don Carty and the rest of AMR management.

I have nothing against the former employees of TWA, except the ones who don't respect the employees of AA. When they give it to us, we give it back.

Have a nice day.

wrx said:
It wasn't the [AA] employees fault that some of your employees got put at the bottom of the seniority list. It's not the AA employees fault that the majority of the TWA employees are furloughed.
Just as I thought.

Clueless you were.

Clueless you are.

Clueless you will remain.

Thanks for confirming it.

:down:

TWAnr said:
Just as I thought.

Clueless you were.

Clueless you are.

Clueless you will remain.

Thanks for confirming it.

:down:
Typical response from an old washed up TWA employee. You and your buddy TransWorldOne are joke! You're so mad at the employees at AA, it's pathetic. If your management, union and employees had some b***s, maybe you would be in better shape. Maybe you should read Article 1 of the APFA CBA. When you read it, then you will see that it protected all of the AA f/a's seniority. Face it TWA is DEAD!

You have no brain.

You are old and washed up.

You are an embarrassment to our profession.

You need to retire. :up:

I will walk circles around you on any airplane, anytime!

wrx said:
Typical response from an old washed up TWA employee. You and your buddy TransWorldOne are joke! You're so mad at the employees at AA, it's pathetic. If your management, union and employees had some b***s, maybe you would be in better shape. Maybe you should read Article 1 of the APFA CBA. When you read it, then you will see that it protected all of the AA f/a's seniority. Face it TWA is DEAD!

You have no brain.

You are old and washed up.

You are an embarrassment to our profession.

You need to retire. :up:

I will walk circles around you on any airplane, anytime!
We can add to the list:

No Class :down:

After the Ichan 40% paycut, I decided to retire. I gave 12 month's notice. I knew TWA was done for, and I decided to have some sweet revenge.

Begining with 1 Jan 1986, I gave complimentary liquor to all pax, on every flight I flew. I was flying the L-1011, so I gave away an awful lot of booze.

In NOV., I got a note from GMF (Moran, I think). "Stop by and see me".

He sat me down and said "Ed, according to this, you gave away $82,000 woth of comp liquor in Oct."

I told him I did it all year long. I quoted the OPS Manual, etc..

He then mentioned that I had been taking a lot of Medical lately. I asked him how much was left, and he came up wit what amounted to about 7 months of pay.

I said "No problem, I'm retiring in 2 months".

God, it was beautiful!

This is TOTAL NONSENSE!!! I am sick of these kids on these forums trying to blame all of their problems that they find themselves in on others who had little or nothing to do with them. I think some of these people need to find something better to do in their spear time than to talk alot of BS and making alot of pointless arguments of TWA returning. They are other important issues and developments going on at AMR and the entire airline industry concentrate on thoes instead of the dead TWA name that should rest in peace. Yes TWA was a good airline and it meant a lot to you but it is in the past folks and I suggest you all get over it and if you can't do that I would suggest that you seek psycological treatment.

Andre1980 said:
I think some of these people need to find something better to do in their spear time than to talk alot of BS and making alot of pointless arguments of TWA returning.

The dead TWA name that should rest in peace.
Amen to that!

Sayth wrx "If your management, union and employees had some b***s, maybe you would be in better shape."Can't say much about management, the damage was done. As far as the employees, we would have served your b***s on the caviar cart next to the capers,
diced onions and chilled Stoli. And our union...or former union who has spent close to a million already on "former" members has never lost a seniority case. Would your union fight for you...once you stopped paying?
Sayth wrx " You have no brain."
This could be true...I'm responding to this...gonna talk about my momma next?
Sayth wrx "You are old and washed up."
far from it...37 and haven't used my walker in days.
Sayth wrx "You are an embarrassment to our profession."
When you get off the sick list..talk to me about professional. I'm sure your pax just love you...when you're at work.
Sayth wrx
"I will walk circles around you on any airplane, anytime!"
When you find your so called "b***s in the employment line because I am flying "your" trips, or my former trips, talk to me about my job performance.

One more topic closed due to childish immature behavior and name calling. This is going to serve as a WARNING to those who frequent the AA board. Some have already been suspended and more will be if the tone of the board doesnt change. No childish name calling or wind up posts or there will be more suspensions immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.