Will TWA fly again? Let''s create the new TWA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWA is alive and well. Just look at all our planes. PORTION DELETED BY MODERATOR. Now we even have the TWA maintenance pogram. Yippee!
You Tway people should feel right at home!
I too wish AA had never purchased a twice bankrupt carrier. I know, you guys could have had a head start on looking for a better job in the booming post 9/11 economy; if only AA had never bought TWA and ruined your chance. Right....
"Toto, I think we're not in Kansas anymore."

AAplanesareold said:
TWA will return sooner than you think!
9.gif
<BR>
As I look into my crystal ball, it's telling me something. Yes, yes it says TWA is dead!

Please tell us how TWA will comeback? AA owns the operating certificate. AA owns all TWA a/c. AA took all of TWA's hangers and gates at the airports. AA has all of TWA's routes.

I know how you can do it. Get a bunch of people together, buy an old 727, paint it and then get a gate in Gary, Indiana! Then Pan-Am and TWA can be together again. This is the best joke I have heard in a long time. ;)

Hopeful said:
Then by all means DO IT!<BR>You can have TWA back, all it's employees and facilites and, oh yes, DEBT!<BR><BR>AA screws all its employees fairly. They are an equal opportunity abuser of employees!
After all, the motto of AMR Employee Relations Department is...

"WE'RE NOT HAPPY, UNTIL YOU'RE NOT HAPPY!"

Ed Norton said:
TWA is alive and well. Just look at all our planes. PORTION DELETED BY MODERATOR. Now we even have the TWA maintenance pogram. Yippee!
You Tway people should feel right at home!
I too wish AA had never purchased a twice bankrupt carrier. I know, you guys could have had a head start on looking for a better job in the booming post 9/11 economy; if only AA had never bought TWA and ruined your chance. Right....
"Toto, I think we're not in Kansas anymore."
:D Hey Norton! Your TWU buddy Ralph Cramdin is call you!!!!!

airlineman said:
TWA will return sooner than you think!
That's the best joke I have ever seen on this BB. What city will they be in? Probably with the "new" Pan Am in Gary, Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts