You'll Make A Difference.

T

Traveler

Hey guys,

I don’t have the inclination to play games with the Moderator as he hides relevant posts to obscure corners of this site. I’m cutting my rambling Essay (Rant or whatever...) short. Time is better spent elsewhere.

Give me a few minutes to figure out how to wipe out my membership on these boards, then anyone can have a slightly used handle by the name of, -Traveler.

It’s been educational and entertaining to read and share thoughts with you guys. Good luck, Happy Holidays and keep the passion and energy. You’ll make a difference.

Moderators,

Why does Bill keeping moving around Travelers postings?

Its topics we want to discuss and is very pertainent to what is going on at U.

Can you tell him to Knock it OFF!

And Bill if you try to remove this post, I already sent it to the moderators.

It's ya'll site and of course your judgments will rule the final outcome of who says what, when and where. There's nothing I can do about that nor do I really wish to debate how your literary perspectives influence you judgments as you and your fellow moderators filter the relevance of my posts.

The tone and the underlying thread of direct relevance is lost on you guys because I don’t use the specific names of corporate entities or their Managements. Perhaps you’re right... we should go back to burning books and paintings---outlaw artistic freedom.

I know allot of audiences who can’t handle creative platitudes and abstract thought in the delivery of a message... But I thought this audience on USAviation was just a little more sophisticated. Perhaps you are the better judge of that.

Anyway, I can’t figure out how to cancel my account. Could you at least use your powers of interpretation and insight to decipher this message’s meaning, ---and “move†me to the right place on your site where members might cancel their account. The “My Assistant†tool doesn’t help very much with guidance.

Latest posts