74% mechanics resigned

While I agree with your first statement totally, the second statement pretty much sums up where NW is today, bankrupt.

I'm also certain that no Union leader in ANY company, corporation etc, would have the right to demand the removal of the people running such company, corporation etc.

Also in bankruptcy, the top leaders are bound by the courts to not beat feet.

So basically, I don't know what your post is all about. But thanks for posting.
that people should demand the removal of those people.... Aren't those the people who are going to make out like bandits in a merger? besides others....

While I agree with your first statement totally, the second statement pretty much sums up where NW is today, bankrupt.

I'm also certain that no Union leader in ANY company, corporation etc, would have the right to demand the removal of the people running such company, corporation etc.

Also in bankruptcy, the top leaders are bound by the courts to not beat feet.

So basically, I don't know what your post is all about. But thanks for posting.

When we at U were in BK, the ALPA leadership no longer would come to the table (again, 3rd time), while Dave Siegel was the CEO. So, the USAirways BOD let him go (of course with his termination clause contract intact). This occurred April, 2004. The BOD then appointed Bruce Lakefield, a USAirways BOD member, to fill the CEO position. Within four months, we entered BK again. And Senior managment took everything left from every group to get the company ready for "a sale" or merger.

Rest is history, which you guys are living through now.

My best to the Mechanics and those who chose a brighter future "on the other side".

Regards,

So if NWA dissapears tomorrow then AMFA didnt lose, it was a draw. The fact that NWA put more money and effort into "putting the mechanics into their place" than it would have cost to reach a fair settlement can not be ignored as a major factor in NWAAs demise. The fact that the overwhelming majority of mechanics have chosen to cut all ties with NWA and move on means they didnt lose, they didnt die, they didnt fail, they moved on, many have reported that they are already earning more than they were at NWA and even more have reported that they do not miss all the BS.

So who would lose should NWA disapear? All those who chose to surrender without a fight. Not only do they have to deal with the financial effects but they also have to deal with the humiliation inflicted upon their soul. The fact that their employer spit in their faces and they did nothing.

A perfect statement here Bob. You are absolutely correct. These clowns think that somehow they have preserved something. The real truth is that they gave away all of their integrity and if nwa folds they will have to find new jobs in an industry that is now populated with honorable men.

So who would lose should NWA disapear? All those who chose to surrender without a fight. Not only do they have to deal with the financial effects but they also have to deal with the humiliation inflicted upon their soul. The fact that their employer spit in their faces and they did nothing.