AFA Thread 4/13-5/3 All AFA issues discussed here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know how many PHL f/as filled out their uniform survey vs. how many voted for union reps? I'm betting more filled out their uniform survey. I've noticed that hardly anyone attends union meetings except the same few, yet at every uniform meeting, there are tons and tons of f/as. It's sad how many are more worried about their uniforms than the union yet those same ones are the ones who are bitter and complain all the time.

With all due respect Missthe727 while I TOTALLY agree with you I think it should be as it may. Reign her in? She was voted in by the limited percentage of the "membership" who voted. Now we must LIVE WITH IT. LIVE with the ineptitude. Take a second and think for a moment what the company must be thinking with their high priced and educated lawyers and negotiators. It's a crack up really. NOBODY wanted to vote and the few that did let their voices be heard. So I say, "Yo get whatchyo pay foe" in all it's glory. Actually....I love it. :lol:

Reign her in? What were are talking about here is professionalism, courtesy, intelligence, managerial skills, and a proper way to conduct oneself. Not just yelling and screaming, "I am gonna due right by reserve's". There is a code of professionalism that one learns from the cradle, from the time you are a toddler, not the street, or Walmart, or the corner hangout.

Ya get whatca pay for, and you voted, you got it. Let's see if the SEC/TRES can stand up to the company's high price lawyers, Havord, Standford, Brown graduates, when the time comes. NOT!

Geez, you people that voted for this, do you NOT see the big picture? Do you NOT see that he who yells the loudest isn't the smartest or best for the job? More than likely, he (or she) who yells the loudest know's the least. It's a cover up for not being challenged.

Status
Not open for further replies.