AFA Thread 4/13-5/3 All AFA issues discussed here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is NOTHING more to say about this vote. I will leave something for ya to ponder about John winning though. Bush was elected twice too. I shall say NO MORE. Hate mongers. Now if only the Pot could meet the Kettle PHLFA88. Wow...... :rolleyes:

Not Going There With You Man...Stick A Fork in Me I'm Done...Not Worth It!! <_<

Well I don't believe I was the first to call that shot but pretty much was seconding the motion though I see MY post was responded to. But I digress. As I stated before about these results....BUSH won two terms and not much difference here. :rolleyes: Now it's over. Just get on with the show and do what your elected to do and represent us. DO what your put in office to do. And always remember you work for the membership we don't work for YOU. G'day.

Well I don't believe I was the first to call that shot but pretty much was seconding the motion though I see MY post was responded to. But I digress. As I stated before about these results....BUSH won two terms and not much difference here. :rolleyes: Now it's over. Just get on with the show and do what your elected to do and represent us. DO what your put in office to do. And always remember you work for the membership we don't work for YOU. G'day.

I Was Not Elected To Any Office! Not Sure What That Was All About Travel.. :rolleyes:

I was indirectly addressing you briefly then went on to the AFA topic at hand. So anyway.....to those that ran and lost your efforts were noticed and appreciated, namely Graf, Elias and Linton.

I will say this....

PHL f/as sure have a high threshold for "do-nothing-union reps". Hell, low performance, not putting anything out, staying under the radar is definitely the way to go in PHL...you can hold your position for infinity because no one can pin anything on you...just don't talk to the members, don't get involved..and you IN like FLINN! John knows the f/as pretty damn well and he called it! He wrote out in numerous e-mails that the members would vote him in again. He's as confident as anyone can be, and he knows PHL f/as psychy and has total control.

John and his cohorts just know how to "play the game" now don't they?...

Hope you guys get the contract prvisions you expect...cause your union reps are at FULL pay and perks for infinity, and heck all they have to do is spin it good.!!!

Isn't life grandiose!

Whats the saying? Gone but not forgotten? If I know anything about Linton, Graf and the rest they will continue to be a thorn in the sides of our Rip Van Winkle MEC . Someone has to keep watch and Cangey will making full reports on the line. Since John and Grace shunned Omar it's really poetic justice to see her win :lol: I know they are none too happy about that. Bless their little hearts.

I will say this....

PHL f/as sure have a high threshold for "do-nothing-union reps". Hell, low performance, not putting anything out, staying under the radar is definitely the way to go in PHL...you can hold your position for infinity because no one can pin anything on you...just don't talk to the members, don't get involved..and you IN like FLINN! John knows the f/as pretty damn well and he called it! He wrote out in numerous e-mails that the members would vote him in again. He's as confident as anyone can be, and he knows PHL f/as psychy and has total control.

John and his cohorts just know how to "play the game" now don't they?...

Hope you guys get the contract prvisions you expect...cause your union reps are at FULL pay and perks for infinity, and heck all they have to do is spin it good.!!!

Isn't life grandiose!

OH COME ON!! :down:

Whats the saying? Gone but not forgotten? If I know anything about Linton, Graf and the rest they will continue to be a thorn in the sides of our Rip Van Winkle MEC . Someone has to keep watch and Cangey will making full reports on the line. Since John and Grace shunned Omar it's really poetic justice to see her win :lol: I know they are none too happy about that. Bless their little hearts.

Ya'll Seem to Forget...John Won...Terri Lost...Plain And Simple!! The Majority Voted For John...So They are ALL Wrong? Like I Said Before...Terri Will ALWAYS Be A BridesMaid Never The Bride!! :blink:

And you will always be a nasty bitter person. What's your next point of drivel? Isn't it cocktail time in ATL?

I have heard that Grace and Omar would sit at the reserve table as it is called and campain. Oh, let me just come by here at 8 am after I take my child to school and sit at this reserve table and shoot the crap, and campain while I'm at it. Unethical. I personally witnessed this as well as another f/a who is a very good friend of mine. According to the constituion and company policy, this is illegal, and unethical. And why are there post card's with Omar's name all over the computer room? This is illegal campaining. Candidates were allowed to put a flier in each mailbox and one on the union board. Why postcards all over the computer room? And I flew a trip today and was told by the other f/a that she (OMAR) came up to her and introduced herself and handed her a postcard the other day.

The company is laughing all the way to the negotiations table! Look at who you have in there (with the exception of John and Rick), the vp and sec/tres do not have the experience, the sophistication, nor do they have what it takes to hold that position of a base with 2500 flight attendants. John and Rick will be making all the decisions and doing the hard work.

And you will always be a nasty bitter person. What's your next point of drivel? Isn't it cocktail time in ATL?

I Did Not Realize Stating The Truth Is Being Bitter...I'm Not the Bitter One Here My Freind!! You Might Want To Look In The Mirror!! Cocktail Time Was Fabulas..Thanks For Your Concern!! :lol:

Since When Do LEC Officers Negociate? The NC Does The Negociating.. :blink:
Interesting you bring up that up.

LEC officers (should) negotiate all the time, from the time they select the negotiating committee to the time the committee brings back the results and even to negotiating with their constituency over the results.

If you are in office now, I would suggest that you are woefully behind in your duties. If not, you might start out reading the Constitution and By Laws, if nothing else, just to confirm your reps are in compliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back