American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but what you’re saying is most there feels that Delta gives a damn about them.
Very few at American feels that way,I’ve never felt that way. I’m just a number to AA.

Anyone who works for a large Corporation and thinks they are more than just the Employee # that’s assigned to them are fooling themselves. I can guarantee that even Doug Parker himself has an Employee # that someone bestowed on him that he needs to use to access Company gateways.

The trick is learning to accept that you aren’t anything more than that number at the end of the day.

Weasy not true you must have some flexibility the way you bend over for this association.

The quickest path to most destinations is usually in a straight line ATD.

5E27A2E3-F3A2-44D3-AB04-F0B87453DC67.jpeg

The quickest path to most destinations is usually in a straight line ATD.

View attachment 14336

Straight line right into mediation.

“There’s no way that my signature’s gonna go on a piece of crap Contract, regardless of who wants it or who doesn’t want it” (John Samuelsen, TWU International President).
Kiss the ring

“There’s no way that my signature’s gonna go on a piece of crap Contract, regardless of who wants it or who doesn’t want it” (John Samuelsen, TWU International President).
Kiss the ring
Who cares what the members may or may not want.

Kiss the ring
I hope when he does read it he has a dictionary by his side for the big words

Correct me if I’m wrong, but what you’re saying is most there feels that Delta gives a damn about them.

DL has done very well at figuring out what motivates people and built around it accordingly. For some, it's all the warm fuzzies and "hurray for everything" celebrations. For others, it's a nice pile of ca$h on Valentine's Day. And some just still like having a little pride in their work. All of those result in an increase in operational performance, which then gets rewarded (food, monthly payouts for meeting metrics, etc.). That then creates a positive feedback loop.

They have also invested heavily in tools and programs to help us do our jobs much more easily/effectively.

To be clear, I think most people see it for what it is; a company doing whatever it takes to get its workforce to perform at a high level. But if it works, it works.

Kiss the ring

...And bend the knee...

DL has done very well at figuring out what motivates people and built around it accordingly. For some, it's all the warm fuzzies and "hurray for everything" celebrations. For others, it's a nice pile of ca$h on Valentine's Day. And some just still like having a little pride in their work. All of those result in an increase in operational performance, which then gets rewarded (food, monthly payouts for meeting metrics, etc.). That then creates a positive feedback loop.

They have also invested heavily in tools and programs to help us do our jobs much more easily/effectively.

To be clear, I think most people see it for what it is; a company doing whatever it takes to get its workforce to perform at a high level. But if it works, it works.

...And bend the knee...
when do new raises get announced?

Who cares what the members may or may not want.

He does reserve that right as the TWU International President who was Elected by the Local delegates.

If you recall Jim Little pulled a TA in 2011 when the Local President’s said that they felt like they were coerced into accepting a deal under pressure from the NMB Mediator.

Kiss the ring

When you first came on your level of Professionalism was outstanding. I suspected by your handle that you were either currently in the ATD or were a former rep that still supported providing factual relevant information.

You recently stated that you lost your insider who was part of the Company and that again told me that you once were somebody.

Your sniping and vitriolic posts I think are beneath you. You come across as pretty bitter lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back