American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to dash your hopes but you will not hear anything positive from 11th and 12th. This company is out to **** you. They want to tell investors that they made money on getting us a deal.

P. Rez

I think it's a good sign, so you can blow your opinion right out your backside.

But then you also think that current junk on the table is good Bob so to quote you, blow your opinion out your backside

Last edited:
Josh .prez is correct when he says AA is out to **** everyone .Thetop level idiots running the airline only care bout 2 things...lining their pockets n making share holders happy. Mgmt can n does lie all the time .They dont give a rats a** bout employees

Josh .prez is correct when he says AA is out to **** everyone .Thetop level idiots running the airline only care bout 2 things...lining their pockets n making share holders happy. Mgmt can n does lie all the time .They dont give a rats a** bout employees
so doesnt that mean that prez, and the anti democratic management shill mr baskett out to F us?

Robbed....those two VOTED to recommend that UA agreement with 400% health care increases and unlimited part time and many more cuts. All Parker is asking for is United +. And since our agcs and Sito already approved the UA tragedy then how is Parker out of line with Sito?

No... what "tramples on mainline member jobs" is rigged Corporate BK laws that allow for abrogation, which in turn, allows for job outsourcing, and thus union de-funding. This is EXACTLY what happened over the last couple of decades. You insist on blaming the Unions, while giving the Corporate Lobbyist, Politicians , and Airline Bosses a free pass. Why is that?

>SPIT<
i blame corporate greed. It used to be exclusive to management. Now it is infested in the leadership of the Union leadership. You deny that?

I'm not saying that at all Tim But I do agree that in no way shape or form should the AA folks get the UA type After all DL plus 7 should stand but its gone bec DL will continue to out duel AA any day as is the case DP and gangsters only care about themselves and the shareholders But I do think Rez and Baskett are doing better job than the 2005 team at the HP US when the fight broke out and of course when we lost 40 plus cities in this day and era the airline is making billions At least it seems as though the nego team is not relenting and not wanting the ua type deal

Prez, but YOU put us in this situation. I told you and 141 that you need to reject that United Airline TA but you and 141 eboard including mr baskett, voted unanimously recommending it. Parker is simply asking for the same thing....actually, he isnt asking for as much as you recommended to United. So who is F'ing who?
Why should he expect to give us more if you guys already showed your hand at United when United was making Billions? The members wanna know.

In the meantime, as long as the TWU stays by Sitos side, TWU members will be strongly hosed as the company could wipe out 5 twu stations to soften them up. And the company can soften up the iam by wiping out 1,000 iam jobs immediately. So not sure that the company is at that F'n point yet.

Timmy you keep referring to this 5 stations on the TWU side, just were are you getting this onfo to be so bold to make such a statement.

No... what "tramples on mainline member jobs" is rigged Corporate BK laws that allow for abrogation, which in turn, allows for job outsourcing, and thus union de-funding. This is EXACTLY what happened over the last couple of decades. You insist on blaming the Unions, while giving the Corporate Lobbyist, Politicians , and Airline Bosses a free pass. Why is that?

>SPIT<

Because we all stood by and allowed it to happen.

Stop playing the victim, and start working to save America’s Working Class.

Mgmt can n does lie all the time .They dont give a rats a** bout employees

I’m not sure why people still expect any different. Companies are supposed to act in their best fiscal interests. Labor should be doing the same.

The union should be doing something for all amt’s tomorrow and not just tell us to boycott Americans Airlines. The union should bring on the bbq !

The union should be doing something for all amt’s tomorrow and not just tell us to boycott Americans Airlines. The union should bring on the bbq !

Remember:
You all WORK FOR and are PAID BY American Airlines

The IAM/TWU/Association WORKS FOR YOU and YOU PAY them.

Yet the company is the one that appears more appreciative.

Josh

So you want them to compete against the Chicken and Screwdriver so you can feel special?

Ok how about Filet Mignon and a Hacksaw? SMH.

Because we all stood by and allowed it to happen.
"Stood by and let it happen?" Dude, you at Delta (wink-wink), I at US, Weez at AA, along with every worker in the entire US, could not have prevented the rigged BK's...

The laws have been carefully lobbied and structured by Corporations, for Corporations to use as a WEAPON against labor. That is exactly what they did... you have no choice but to bend over and ask for mercy! I'll be accused of going off topic if I show you which special Interest Groups were behind this travesty...

I'll give you hint though... it's the same people behind " The National Right to Work Act"... The only way you can claim "WE" stood by, is to claim "WE" voted for these folks, and their anti-labor party... I'll assure you... I didn't. Did you?

>SPIT<

No... the question remains-- why would you support a strategy that essentially de-funds Organized Labor? I'll bet you also support the soon to come GOP-- legislation "National Right to Work Act" which that will pull the teeth from the RLA. Just wait until that happens...

You will have all kinds of negative comments to blame the Unions for. That is-- until they all finally evaporate from lack of funding! From that point forward, you will get what you have always wanted,... all Airline Employees will be "Employees At Will"!

https://teamster.org/news/2017/02/teamsters-strongly-oppose-national-right-work-legislation

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ins-in-washington_us_5891fb30e4b0522c7d3e354d

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-work_law

>SPIT<
Funding? More like robbing, do you think anyone who gets fired from a vendor gives a chit? Do you think if they get reprimanded they have trouble sleeping that night?look at their contracts and tell me you are willing to pay dues for such a piece of chit

Sorry to dash your hopes but you will not hear anything positive from 11th and 12th. This company is out to **** you. They want to tell investors that they made money on getting us a deal.

P. Rez
Wow!! thats coming from a man that doesnt show his emotion .Sounds like we are in for a long battle. So much for the"Summer of Bob".back to $5 lap dances and cheap ass perfume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back