American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I added to my previous comment Al, just stating it should be left where it is.
I'm somewhat anxious to see what transpires when they meet 11th and 12th...no high hopes, but still hopeful.
I wish everything the AMTS did stayed with them but history shows...... dont worry youre to senior to do that job...Bob isnt and thats scary

Yep, same for deicing. I never wanted or had to do it. Many folks liked it because of overtime and if it is outsourced it will be a huge hit to DFW.

The jury is still out on Piedmont and Envoy Express. Piedmont been negotiating since November 2016 and Envoy has been negotiating there first contract since November 2015. Neither one has a new contract yet
i was talking ramp but i thought piedmont had an absolute crusty contract abtained almost immediately from velvet back in 2012??

You have been blaming "Union Bosses" on everything the company does in BK for decades...
You always obfuscate your true political agenda with convoluted pro-worker gibber.
EVERYONE knows this -- except maybe your loyal puppets, that more than likely share the same DNA as you!

>SPIT<
The question remains, show me one vendor ta that the iam or twu enhanced wages and benefits.

I added to my previous comment Al, just stating it should be left where it is.
I'm somewhat anxious to see what transpires when they meet 11th and 12th...no high hopes, but still hopeful.

Sorry to dash your hopes but you will not hear anything positive from 11th and 12th. This company is out to **** you. They want to tell investors that they made money on getting us a deal.

P. Rez

Sorry to dash your hopes but you will not hear anything positive from 11th and 12th. This company is out to **** you. They want to tell investors that they made money on getting us a deal.

P. Rez

Company out to “****”?

Wow what class. Pretty much everyone else here gets paid by American Airlines, but in contrast to yourself they are net dues payers to the IAM/TWU/Association. You on the others hand have the cloak of a cushy District position and all its perks.

AA is the one who provided the interim wage adjustment in August 2016. How exactly is the company out to “****” employees? Hasn’t the IAM done more to hinder airline workers and promote the Wal-Martization of once solid middle class airline jobs through the likes of Air Wisconsin and most recently McGee, UGE and Spirit?

Josh

The question remains, show me one vendor ta that the iam or twu enhanced wages and benefits.
No... the question remains-- why would you support a strategy that essentially de-funds Organized Labor? I'll bet you also support the soon to come GOP-- legislation "National Right to Work Act" which that will pull the teeth from the RLA. Just wait until that happens...

You will have all kinds of negative comments to blame the Unions for. That is-- until they all finally evaporate from lack of funding! From that point forward, you will get what you have always wanted,... all Airline Employees will be "Employees At Will"!

https://teamster.org/news/2017/02/teamsters-strongly-oppose-national-right-work-legislation

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ins-in-washington_us_5891fb30e4b0522c7d3e354d

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-work_law

>SPIT<

Last edited:
No... the question remains-- why would you support a strategy that essentially de-funds Organized Labor? I'll bet you also support the soon to come GOP-- legislation "National Right to Work Act" which that will pull the teeth from the RLA. Just wait until that happens...

You will have all kinds of negative comments to blame the Unions for. That is-- until they all finally evaporate from lack of funding! From that point forward, you will get what you have always wanted,... all Airline Employees will be "Employees At Will"!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ins-in-washington_us_5891fb30e4b0522c7d3e354d

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-to-work_law

>SPIT<
read the iam constitution. It is suppose to advance the lives of its members through livable wages. I dont believe how you believe. I think the iam constitution is right. Organizing vendors that are doing the work under our nmb certification is not only a conflict of interest but also morally repulsing as it tramples on mainline member jobs.

P. Rez
Prez, but YOU put us in this situation. I told you and 141 that you need to reject that United Airline TA but you and 141 eboard including mr baskett, voted unanimously recommending it. Parker is simply asking for the same thing....actually, he isnt asking for as much as you recommended to United. So who is F'ing who?
Why should he expect to give us more if you guys already showed your hand at United when United was making Billions? The members wanna know.

In the meantime, as long as the TWU stays by Sitos side, TWU members will be strongly hosed as the company could wipe out 5 twu stations to soften them up. And the company can soften up the iam by wiping out 1,000 iam jobs immediately. So not sure that the company is at that F'n point yet.

read the iam constitution. It is suppose to advance the lives of its members through livable wages. I dont believe how you believe. I think the iam constitution is right. Organizing vendors that are doing the work under our nmb certification is not only a conflict of interest but also morally repulsing as it tramples on mainline member jobs.

No... what "tramples on mainline member jobs" is rigged Corporate BK laws that allow for abrogation, which in turn, allows for job outsourcing, and thus union de-funding. This is EXACTLY what happened over the last couple of decades. You insist on blaming the Unions, while giving the Corporate Lobbyist, Politicians , and Airline Bosses a free pass. Why is that?

>SPIT<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back