American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it's not fact, but I haven't seen anywhere a memo stating specifically what days negotiations resume.
All the very informative update from the Association states is this week and the hope for progress.

They may not have actual dates scheduled as a way to pressure the Association to stay engaged.

As long as there's progress, there's tomorrow.

Not saying it's not fact, but I haven't seen anywhere a memo stating specifically what days negotiations resume.
All the very informative update from the Association states is this week and the hope for progress.

It’s so we won’t be hopeful we will see a deal before years end
Just to keep us engaged

Who has all the leverage?
Only leverage i see is bad press and while sabotage might make headlines the rest is just one paragraph buried in rhe legal notices .The only people that read Ted Reed etc is airline people.I mean im not reading what an analyst thinks of Bannana Republic

"Labor troubles," that's you're claim to pressure?

At the same time the Association claims the airline is stalling talks. Doesn't seem those "troubles" are causing any anxiety to the airline.
Agree is the load factor adversely affected no, as far as a downgrade some entity will upgrade next week.

bank of america downgraded aal this morning; one reason - labor 'troubles'.

aa needs to close this up.

this is the pressure on the company, the investment banks will hold their feet to the fire. bank of america just happened to give southwest an upgrade, due to the 737-max return.

wait, aa also has 737-max....but, aa has 'labor troubles'.

let's wrap all this up this week.
The management team is being seen for the results they get.............bad ones. They've saved a ton of money on us even with the wage hike we got. The Association comes across as a bumbling dysfunctional outfit, but mgmt is looking just as bad if not worse if that's possible. We'll see how the next week or two turns out, but I don't have much reason to believe in a quick result with these two groups. Just have to hope for it I guess.

I’m glad you’re not in there you’d have a white flag in one hand and a pen in the other

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1982-089-18%2C_Waffenstillstand_von_Compi%C3%A8gne%2C_Unterh%C3%A4ndler.jpg

Such difficulty facing reality? Its an ass kicking .Anything we get the company want to give us..

071940.jpg

Crema. If anyone bent, it was the Association.

We'll get more money but they'll get maintenance outsourcing, which is what they want. (along with the IAM medical and pensions)

in the meantime...the numbers are bad and the delays & cancellations pile up.

i'm hoping for the good of all, we have a TA by the end of the week.

The management team is being seen for the results they get.............bad ones. They've saved a ton of money on us even with the wage hike we got. The Association comes across as a bumbling dysfunctional outfit, but mgmt is looking just as bad if not worse if that's possible. We'll see how the next week or two turns out, but I don't have much reason to believe in a quick result with these two groups. Just have to hope for it I guess.

i don't mind the company holding us more accountable, but i see no accountability on the other side.

i see more than a few low-level supervisors coasting - just here for a pay check, while others can tell you how much cream and sugar new customer service agents like in their coffee - but don't want to be bothered about operational matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back