American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received no text or email (which I do) nor is there any update on the 513 website...not sure where FA posted it!?!?

It's like the boy that cried wolf. Nobody believes anything they hear now. As bad as things have gone as far as the sinking performance of the company, you would think there would be some urgency to get employees to feel better about their jobs. The lack of morale is astonishing. It's so bad that Parker and other execs have their jobs being questioned. I'll believe it when I see it.

I hear the only thing agreed upon is an 8.5 hour day with the .5 as your designated lunch break. Plus we get 2 days off a week.

FSC still holding out for pillow room. Once that’s decided then they will talk about scope.

Ha ha ha

Last edited:
they bring the pillow room back...people hired as building cleaners and now with 35-40 years, will never retire.

domestic/intl cabin not coming back...though the shady vendors are having to pay their employees more and more.

It's like the boy that cried wolf. Nobody believes anything they hear now. As bad as things have gone as far as the sinking performance of the company, you would think there would be some urgency to get employees to feel better about their jobs. The lack of morale is astonishing. It's so bad that Parker and other execs have their jobs being questioned. I'll believe it when I see it.

this is it. if nothing happens now...with the holidays coming up and spotty negotiation dates, the company will risk losing those who still follow the program.

at the same time, twu local presidents are also at risk of losing their next elections.

no deal = lose-lose for all.

the twu is there just in case sito decides to tell them something.

right, he's going to tell the twu that tim's seniority with piedmont counts, while guys wore wore aa shirts and paid dues to aa twu locals while fueling aa planes, don't have their seniority.

i wasn't a fueler and realize how unfair this is. these guys are steaming.

kudos to the iam for looking out for their people.

right, he's going to tell the twu that tim's seniority with piedmont counts, while guys wore wore aa shirts and paid dues to aa twu locals while fueling aa planes, don't have their seniority.

i wasn't a fueler and realize how unfair this is. these guys are steaming.

kudos to the iam for looking out for their people.
You can blame the NMB it’s a different class and craft. And the same happened to Piedmont’s fuelers. They only kept their time if they went into mechanic and related.

You can blame the NMB it’s a different class and craft. And the same happened to Piedmont’s fuelers. They only kept their time if they went into mechanic and related.

the blame goes onto the twu, who didn't negotiate this issue with the iam, prior to forming the assoc. and prior to the arbitrator's decision on seniority...which wasn't a decision at all, just neatly arranging dates.

as far as tim, good for him. good for former psa people too?

what about laa guys who worked for reno or simmons or amr corp.? the twa guys have their own beef.

how will these people bid their vacations? they still have 2 seniority dates.

the blame goes onto the twu, who didn't negotiate this issue with the iam, prior to forming the assoc. and prior to the arbitrator's decision on seniority...which wasn't a decision at all, just neatly arranging dates.

as far as tim, good for him. good for former psa people too?

what about laa guys who worked for reno or simmons or amr corp.? the twa guys have their own beef.

how will these people bid their vacations? they still have 2 seniority dates.
You know the answer to the last question. Piedmont put empire on the bottom of the list when they merged When US took over they gave empire full seniority.But.its water under the bridge now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back