American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This company is so cheap. How cheap?
Last weeks rumor was that we would have a ta. They are so cheap they just recycled that rumor!

is that a cost saving recycled rumor of false hope?

Nope. Something is percolating.

1. The airline removed all their proposals from May off Jetnet last week.

2. The Association and airline agreed to push back a filing scheduled for the contempt case from yesterday to November

3. The NMB scheduled these sessions a while back. The Executive Committee was doing the heavy lifting, but yesterday it seems the Negotiating Committee was asked to fly into DC, a day after the scheduled sessions had already started.

2. The Association and airline agreed to push back a filing scheduled for the contempt case from yesterday to November

3. The NMB scheduled these sessions a while back. The Executive Committee was doing the heavy lifting, but yesterday it seems the Negotiating Committee was asked to fly into DC, a day after the scheduled sessions had already started.

If all is true and there is no reason to doubt you here, those all seem like things are moving forward .
Of course it begs to question will we get the TA news this week or will there be more meetings for a later just further delaying a vote.
It’s very frustrating for sure

If all is true and there is no reason to doubt you here, those all seem like things are moving forward .
Of course it begs to question will we get the TA news this week or will there be more meetings for a later just further delaying a vote.

TA only comes back if Negotiating Committee accepts and votes to do so.

is there a "i'll believe it when i see it emoji? because i have trouble believing anything either side says. just for a gee whiz i printed the proposal off of jetnet when it came out.you never know against all odds something could actually happen.

you mean if sito decides to bring it back thats who actually controls the association. the negotiating committee on the iam side votes as they are told so that vote is a technicality. the real votes are the chair and vice chair and since the iam controls everything the vice chair is just a technicality.

odds are more bull ****.

...and with the "leverage" they have in their arsenal, who knows if the IAM, oops I mean Association will accept and vote to do so.

is there a "i'll believe it when i see it emoji? because i have trouble believing anything either side says. just for a gee whiz i printed the proposal off of jetnet when it came out.you never know against all odds something could actually happen.
The NMB ordered the company to take them down as all of those weren’t actual proposals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back