American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gag Order.

Stop with the gag order. They can update without divulging the contents of the talks. They gave us a lengthy update prior to the Nov. 1st "next steps" update.

So, stop using that as an excuse. It isn't like the updates were robust when they were ignoring the gag order last spring.

If we get put on ice will the gag order be lifted enabling the company to put the final proposal on jetnet and would they

They don't usually lift the gag order unless there's a breach like we had before the airline released their proposals.

Stop with the gag order. They can update without divulging the contents of the talks. They gave us a lengthy update prior to the Nov. 1st "next steps" update.

So, stop using that as an excuse. It isn't like the updates were robust when they were ignoring the gag order last spring.
How does it feel to be a member in bad standing for the next three years?

They have to run it by the NMB before they release anything that contains details.

The jetnet proposal is well known and still on display on the main FB group.
The only negotiations that was furthered since the jetnet proposal were negotiations that eliminated D+3, eliminated $6,000, eliminated job displacement language. In return to keep the iam pension and pick up more fleet stations. Same total cost but shuffled to have current employees subsidize new stations is what was communicated.

Finally, and I am not sure what to make of the grainy copies from the supposed T.A., and frankly, I have more questions than answers. I red circled the "Company Proposal" heading, and yet, the pages are written as a contract with sentence lines numbered in the margins. Furthermore, I heard the Association released the entire document. I almost sense "Company Proposal" language to be a disclaimer, as to allow the membership to vote on it, but not as an endorsement. The Mechanics had their pay scale included, suggesting the contract to have the same language otherwise. Maybe it is old news someone released.
upload_2019-11-15_13-4-17.png

They have to run it by the NMB before they release anything that contains details.
Finally, and I am not sure what to make of the grainy copies from the supposed T.A., and frankly, I have more questions than answers. I red circled the "Company Proposal" heading, and yet, the pages are written as a contract with sentence lines numbered in the margins. Furthermore, I heard the Association released the entire document. I almost sense "Company Proposal" language to be a disclaimer, as to allow the membership to vote on it, but not as an endorsement. The Mechanics had their pay scale included, suggesting the contract to have the same language otherwise. Maybe it is old news someone released.
View attachment 14810
Thats less thanwhat DL makes now and UAL in december

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back