American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, and I am not sure what to make of the grainy copies from the supposed T.A., and frankly, I have more questions than answers. I red circled the "Company Proposal" heading, and yet, the pages are written as a contract with sentence lines numbered in the margins. Furthermore, I heard the Association released the entire document. I almost sense "Company Proposal" language to be a disclaimer, as to allow the membership to vote on it, but not as an endorsement. The Mechanics had their pay scale included, suggesting the contract to have the same language otherwise. Maybe it is old news someone released.
View attachment 14810

Jester,

Those are from the proposal the company put on jetnet many months ago. This isn’t from getting a TA.

P. Rez

Whats going on with negotiations

I will say both sides did agree to a gag order so to speak. I will say there has been ongoing dialogue for awhile now. As to updates, I understand the frustration I have read on various pages as to the lack of more specific information on the status of negotiations, however, it isn’t to piss anyone off, it’s to get to the end zone.

I will say both sides did agree to a gag order so to speak. I will say there has been ongoing dialogue for awhile now. As to updates, I understand the frustration I have read on various pages as to the lack of more specific information on the status of negotiations, however, it isn’t to piss anyone off, it’s to get to the end zone.
theses two organizations do not deserve the privilege of representing the membership they take for granted. this is not a new complaint tied to the gag order this is an ongoing complaint that has not been addressed and will not be addressed because they do not respect the membership. there is no other way to say it. they need to be replaced.

there is no "end zone" there is just lies, mistruths and half stories. this has been the most lopsided unprofessional negotiations that i have seen in 29 years, anyone that actually believes and still wants to maintain that status quo is fucking stupid.

Nobody is asking for specifics, just an idea of where we stand and if indeed they are meeting. That sir is not top secret, yet nothing from the ASS. I must admit though, you guys follow your orders to a tee.

It’s Nov 15, I tried local591 website couldn’t get access. Went to The Association website to get an update. The last update was from Nov 1st.

Does anybody else think The Association has an image problem with its own members?

I don’t think it’s asking too much to be informed if we are in meetings now or scheduled meetings for next week or after the holidays, or simply that AA or The Association refuses to meet with the other until their demands are met.

Last week you didnt even tell us your meeting,is that part of the gag order too? Frustrated is an understatement fed up is more like it. Its almost as if you all think we are beneath you.Its really really bad

Nobody is asking for specifics, just an idea of where we stand and if indeed they are meeting. That sir is not top secret, yet nothing from the ASS. I must admit though, you guys follow your orders to a tee.
they dont care to tell the membership anything. keeping the membership ignorant and uninformed makes it easier to divide and conquer. there is absolutely no respect for the membership all we are to them are cash cows. pay your dues and shut up.

Last week you didnt even tell us your meeting,is that part of the gag order too? Frustrated is an understatement fed up is more like it. Its almost as if you all think we are beneath you.Its really really bad
Agreed, their salary and the influence of the pathetic Association has them quite a bit above you and I. Sito and Samuelson are their priorities...sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back