American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weez said the unions will give you that information when they are dam good and ready

No this is it right here.

873C76E3-26A7-47F1-ACD5-1E1AF15713E5.png 1A95EAD6-242E-4BF1-8DD7-F38C82356DA6.png 9AD3EF50-EA33-4792-A17C-15F0ACE37AAD.png

http://www.usaamerger.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Association-Positions-Proposal-Document.pdf

I'm sure I am.

You and I watched the videos. You saw Dale Danker honestly almost crying. You saw Gary Peterson pissed off as hell. You heard Greg and Fa speak.

Seriously what more do you want from them if they couldn’t get the Company to come to the table until they were done collecting their data on the supposals they put out on Jetnet?

You and I watched the videos. You saw Dale Danker honestly almost crying. You saw Gary Peterson pissed off as hell. You heard Greg and Fa speak.

Seriously what more do you want from them if they couldn’t get the Company to come to the table until they were done collecting their data on the supposals they put out on Jetnet?
How's about a plan going forward toots Weez will you be voting in your poll?

Weez why don't you just admit they are not doing the greatest job communicating

Al why do I need to say “again” I think the Official Association communications suc? That’s why “I” like to fill in the blanks with all those other guys added two cents.

I have no reason to lie. I’ve told people that those Association updates are bad way too often for my tastes.

So you guys tell them now. Again what do you want them to do?

How's about a plan going forward toots Weez will you be voting in your poll?

What poll Al? Are you being serious now or am I wasting more time with you?

And what plan either. I’m POSTING all of that. I just posted some freakin Newspaper ads.

What poll Al? Are you being serious now or am I wasting more time with you?

And what plan either. I’m POSTING all of that. I just posted some freakin Newspaper ads.
Somebody put out a weez poll we are all still deciding I think the word is too harsh

morons. we have morons on our team. Tell your handlers that they need to stop changing narratives as nothing is new. They have had 5 different updates but no negotiations in 95 days. STOP IT!

About the only thing not showing on those pages I posted is exactly how much of a percentage increase did the Association ask for in wages.

Since NYer has been the one pushing that they aren’t giving us information ASK HIM what’s the percentage. He knows what it is and he can tell you if he wants.

Actually, I'd like to know that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.