American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is the IAM spending $1 million to campaign against right to work in Missouri?

https://www.goiam.org/news/territor...1-million-to-fight-right-to-work-in-missouri/

Josh
I think giving $1 million is reasonable for a labor org.
At any rate, been advised that the DOL will issue its determination within the next 30 days.
Ill figure out the iam's next steps regarding our negotiations then. If the dol rules for another rerun, our negotiations and any offer will be postponed from being voted upon until after the May ballot count.

Delusional, Egotistical thats a forum requirement most contrbuters display
As i move this union forward, Sito wont be able to bring a trash offer to the members. Weez wont be getting his fll gig because his anger isnt condusive to organizing. He prolly does have a cool mustang though. Lehive will finally get his big FT gig and pay increase since he actually works.

As i move this union forward, Sito wont be able to bring a trash offer to the members. Weez wont be getting his fll gig because his anger isnt condusive to organizing. He prolly does have a cool mustang though. Lehive will finally get his big FT gig and pay increase since he actually works.
Tim after all the lawyers and union halls basically the cost to run a union does the IAM realize a profit from the dues they collect from LUS fleet and MTC

Tim after all the lawyers and union halls basically the cost to run a union does the IAM realize a profit from the dues they collect from LUS fleet and MTC
The IAM spends very little on lawyers. Most of our dues has been going towards booze, conferences, salaries etc.
The transportation conference was $500,000+ Just for the Grand Lodge. When you consider all the lost time for everyone there that is paid by the locals, districts, and GL, you are looking at over $2 million. There are over 100 conferences and conventions that are frequentwd by the same junkies but not all cost $2 big bills.
Some are small. Like last year's installation of Grand Lodge officers. They decided to throw a party for themselves and their 8 families over in Vegas. That cost $35,000.

Martinez overspent by $15 million last year but he keeps closing locals and selling off their real estate and belongings to pay for it.
Sad

The IAM spends very little on lawyers. Most of our dues has been going towards booze, conferences, salaries etc.
The transportation conference was $500,000+ Just for the Grand Lodge. When you consider all the lost time for everyone there that is paid by the locals, districts, and GL, you are looking at over $2 million. There are over 100 conferences and conventions that are frequentwd by the same junkies but not all cost $2 big bills.
Some are small. Like last year's installation of Grand Lodge officers. They decided to throw a party for themselves and their 8 families over in Vegas. That cost $35,000.

Martinez overspent by $15 million last year but he keeps closing locals and selling off their real estate and belongings to pay for it.
Sad
So an in-house union of 10,000 + is quite feasable and beneficial.Something to ponder

So an in-house union of 10,000 + is quite feasable and beneficial.Something to ponder
I think it makes sense for mechanics. As far as ramp, I don't think rampers are that radical. The best ramp union ever was ROPA, i.e., the inhouse independent at Southwest. Led the industry in everything, cheap dues, all interest remained with the members and not outside people. After their last contract in the 1990s, they merged with the TWU. Remember, there was never a vote for the TWU at envoy or at Southwest.

Right now, I think the Association is about right where any good union would have this positioned, although it's only positioned here due to Sito having to run for office over the past 2 years. Just for a moment, if we assume the DOL rules against a new rerun, then a TA or offer would come quckly. Even if the DOL rules against Madman Sito, he still may fold. Once a offer is voted on, it will pass with little resistance. Won't mean our group will be thrilled but they mostly assume the next contract would take years and may be worse.

Certain one have taken it to quite the high level

Hey rat did you catch this? I could have sworn that guy Sito was solidly cuffed until next July thanks to Big Bad Babu? (Little Nap)

“Just for a moment, if we assume the DOL rules against a new rerun, then a TA or offer would come quckly. Even if the DOL rules against Madman Sito, he still may fold“

Oh and last week due to my hard work and commitment to the cause I was finally offered the top spot for the FLL JetBlue and others organizing campaign for the Union I’m not a member of. IAM.

I sadly had to turn them down as they didn’t offer me an AGC size paycheck (Only $110,00) and Medical was going to run me $30 per month out of pocket. I told them that there offer was disgraceful for someone of my unique talents.

LeHive was summarily fired unfortunately for not being able to close the deal with me as punishment.

Just curious? So you are admitting that your picketing had nothing to do with our medical? Why not?
You do not care about LAA EMPLOYEES either dude. You thought your insurance was in the bag. Not to many Iam showed up for the picketing. You guys and lady’s didn’t get upset till the talk of losing your insurance. It’s not about scope it seems Sito has pretty much gave up the store with all the contracting he has allowed especially in the m and r side of things. So I’m sick of this association bs and when I get a AMP card I’ll be another maintenance and related to sign a card and get a way from sito and samulsen the association is a mess go AMP

You do not care about LAA EMPLOYEES either dude. You thought your insurance was in the bag. Not to many Iam showed up for the picketing. You guys and lady’s didn’t get upset till the talk of losing your insurance. It’s not about scope it seems Sito has pretty much gave up the store with all the contracting he has allowed especially in the m and r side of things. So I’m sick of this association bs and when I get a AMP card I’ll be another maintenance and related to sign a card and get a way from sito and samulsen the association is a mess go AMP
So it would seem that another thing the Association accomplished was to create dissension between to the two unions.

That's actually not accurate. The biggest issue for the TWU at the moment is Scope, which affects many more TWU Members than it would for the IAM.
I don’t beleave that sito pretty much gave up the scope on the m and r side . So I do not believe that bs after the election sito will cave on all of it after all Boeing machinists turned down the Boeing contact to give up there pension then sito had another election and of course it was voted in. That’s why I’m signing a AMP card getting rid of these jokes of unions who never listen to the members are the locals. And the locals in the Boeing case was for the vote of no. But as history shows sito went against the wish of members and locals what a sorry excuse of a international officer making over 270000 a year he had to keep is member ship up even if the member ship lost its pension. Here is what Samuelson and Alex makes they only care to keep there pay and pensions

Attachments

• 842795AC-BFA8-436C-9783-33427B57E977.png
    842795AC-BFA8-436C-9783-33427B57E977.png
    432.4 KB · Views: 100
Hey rat did you catch this? I could have sworn that guy Sito was solidly cuffed until next July thanks to Big Bad Babu? (Little Nap)

“Just for a moment, if we assume the DOL rules against a new rerun, then a TA or offer would come quckly. Even if the DOL rules against Madman Sito, he still may fold“

Oh and last week due to my hard work and commitment to the cause I was finally offered the top spot for the FLL JetBlue and others organizing campaign for the Union I’m not a member of. IAM.

I sadly had to turn them down as they didn’t offer me an AGC size paycheck (Only $110,00) and Medical was going to run me $30 per month out of pocket. I told them that there offer was disgraceful for someone of my unique talents.

LeHive was summarily fired unfortunately for not being able to close the deal with me as punishment.
Better hurry JetBlue is cutting bodies to.pay for that new pilot contract.Headhunters from several unions chasing the Weez but I think he llsettle down and land a job with a catering company in NC

What don’t people get?? We are all ONE group now.

That’s not 100% accurate either. Fleet stands to possibly lose over 1,000 jobs by the company position on fleet scope
Because we are not one group on the iam side you got the same pay raise the laa side did but we’re paying more for medical the iam side has more holiday and more holiday pay. Then the twu side so sorry until we are all compensated benefits the same we are on different groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts