American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 rejections in the last 3 months.

I welcome the TWU Express. I like to see how great the other divisions under the giant umbrella are doing.

Hang on to that teat, it's got lots of milk!

SWA and DL rejected you 3 times?!?!?!? IMPOSSIBLE!!!! The industry is critically desperate for qualified AMT’s such as yourself.

BTW I hear TWU is looking to organize Waste Management and Septic Tank workers next. Should fit nice and comfortably in the portfolio of Card Dealers, Bus Drivers, Aircraft Mechanics, Bike Share repairmen and us Bag Smashers I would think.

TWU....YOU SUCK!
yes and no. members suck, cause you guys aren't making them represent you. why will amfa, iam, amp etc.. be any different. And I agree, they do suck but we aren't doing anything about it. We're picketing AA instead. We know what AA wants, or do we?

yes and no. members suck, cause you guys aren't making them represent you. why will amfa, iam, amp etc.. be any different. And I agree, they do suck but we aren't doing anything about it. We're picketing AA instead. We know what AA wants, or do we?
The twu constitution is set up against us from fighting them we have no say in the international. They do not care about us are represent our best interest. Only there best inerest and dues money. With amp with amfa the constitution is different you can recall officers if there not doing there job. In amfa they communicate with there members there updates are great there’s no rumors because they know what the company’s proposal and there counter proposals are. If there not in arbertration mediation they have observers. You can picket the twu to your blue in the face and they want do what you want. The only thing they care about is dues and if you do not pay them you lose your job that the only thing they know and care about is dues money.

Never considered quitting and going to work for NWA, SWA or DL though have you? LMAO.

I hope whether you want it or not when you retire you get a TWU Express in the mail every quarter just to piss you off how you never could rid yourself of them. (You should have quit and sought employment elsewhere)

Hey you do know that NWA merged with Delta

Never considered quitting and going to work for NWA, SWA or DL though have you? LMAO.

I hope whether you want it or not when you retire you get a TWU Express in the mail every quarter just to piss you off how you never could rid yourself of them. (You should have quit and sought employment elsewhere)

Hey you do know that NWA merged with Delta

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t know that Rogallo hired on after the merger. I assumed he had a fairly long career and could have applied prior to the AMFA catastrophe?

How come you never applied for a job at NWA or Delta? Hmmmmm?

I think Sito is a solid Labor guy and I have no problem with him stalling for years to come as it builds our leverage lil timmy.
Sito is right. If we hold out, even for a few years, our leverage will bring the company to its knees and force management to give LAA the LUS health care. The company needs to realize all of the millions of dollars of synergies with a JCBA, but it won't be able to do that with us fighting and having rallies and pickets.

Worse case scenario is that this goes to arbitration in 3 years. Then it's a coin flip.

Cross your fingers lil timmy, all good things for those who wait "Mr" Nelson.
Sheesh

653CF7EF-A86B-49AB-82A5-ACAFD61E5988.jpeg

its just not something the iam is worried about. little more concerned with staying home.

TWU Local 513 1st VP Greg Cozy just made a strong condemnation against AA Senior Management at the SOTA Town Hall.

I’m glad to see TWU Local leaders aren’t afraid to call out Parker and his minions.

TWU Local 513 1st VP Greg Cozy just made a strong condemnation against AA Senior Management at the SOTA Town Hall.

I’m glad to see TWU Local leaders aren’t afraid to call out Parker and his minions.
and again the iam stayed home.

That is why we are where we are.
Its getting close to the time to wake up. Here we are trying to build a relationship with the pilots, flight attendants and gate agents and the iam is content to just stay home and wait it out.
When have we had enough?
I would like to add dfw that once we went with AMFA and we too built a relationship with all our other labor groups including the TWU F/A's that at one time hated AMFA with a passion under previous TWU leadership. A very good move by all involved and the company hated the fact we all came together. I would hope the IAM would at least do that for their membership. When we were teamsters, they flat out refused to get with all the other labor groups.

The pool at this 6 star hotel was more important for Sito than showing up at a twu only + Pilot rally in DFW.
I tried telling you morons (not all of you) but you dont listen.
Most are listening to their asso, and will never hear you. I have tried as well. You just can't fix stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back