American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh nevermind. It’s still there.

“One week ago, after almost twenty-one years of employment, I was called into Delta's Human Resources office and issued a three year "Final Corrective Action Notice." Delta's claim against me is of anti-union 'harassment'. This could not be further from my approach and the way I conduct myself each and every day. My goal has always been that whether you're for union representation or against it, you genuinely feel as if I treat you with respect.

It's widely known that I'm a union supporter and advocate for workers rights. Recently, our union drive has entered into its final push getting the required cards signed to file for an election. Delta's recent discipline feels as if it has everything to do with silencing my union efforts and nothing to do with conduct. It absolutely feels as if Delta has purposely pushed one foot out the door to change a behavior they do not like; my union advocacy.

I have begun Delta's internal appeal process but also understand Delta has both titles of judge and jury. I am under no false illusion that I will receive a fair grievance process. The brutal reality is that without a union contract, none of us have job security. To my fellow Delta co-workers; If you've previously signed a union authorization card, please be absolutely 100% certain it has not expired. The time has come for Delta employees to secure legal representation and a seat at the table”

In solidarity,
Dan McC

not sure about anywhere else but ord passenger service and ramp service are mostly all 15+ years. Not sure where you get your info???

In a Forrest to protect the majority of the Forrest and the surrounding homes they sometimes do what’s called a “controlled burn” That gets rid of a lot of the dead wood and aids the seedlings in sprouting to grow younger healthier Trees.

The Forrest itself is so large that you may never even notice the burning took place.

(And they kicked you off all the Delta Group pages years ago didn’t they)

And BTW it’s funny how Al and Tim claim they know so much about Delta in their respective cities. (2 with the strongest Labor laws BTW)

Nothing personal to OAL guys but when I was in LGA I never talked to anyone from anywhere besides AA on the Emp Bus.

Much less would I ask about their seniority, lol.

Why is that odd? I’ve always had a rough idea of OAL seniority wherever I’ve worked.

Well I already said what I knew about that in LGA and that was nothing at all. 12 years in DFW and all I learned about Delta was you had to tuck in your shirt, keep your hair neat and short and you had a fabulous Employee cafeteria.

Here in MIA I know that Delta isn’t really Delta. It’s sub contracted pseudo Delta.

SWA Ramp is represented by TWU and even when I talk to their Reps I don’t think to ask them any questions about their Seniority. Seriously I just have zero clue why that question would ever come up?

Oh nevermind. It’s still there.

“One week ago, after almost twenty-one years of employment, I was called into Delta's Human Resources office and issued a three year "Final Corrective Action Notice." Delta's claim against me is of anti-union 'harassment'. This could not be further from my approach and the way I conduct myself each and every day. My goal has always been that whether you're for union representation or against it, you genuinely feel as if I treat you with respect.

It's widely known that I'm a union supporter and advocate for workers rights. Recently, our union drive has entered into its final push getting the required cards signed to file for an election. Delta's recent discipline feels as if it has everything to do with silencing my union efforts and nothing to do with conduct. It absolutely feels as if Delta has purposely pushed one foot out the door to change a behavior they do not like; my union advocacy.

I have begun Delta's internal appeal process but also understand Delta has both titles of judge and jury. I am under no false illusion that I will receive a fair grievance process. The brutal reality is that without a union contract, none of us have job security. To my fellow Delta co-workers; If you've previously signed a union authorization card, please be absolutely 100% certain it has not expired. The time has come for Delta employees to secure legal representation and a seat at the table”

In solidarity,
Dan McC
2 sides to every story Weez then there's the the truth
Has it been your experience that union loudmouths are good workers??

And BTW it’s funny how Al and Tim claim they know so much about Delta in their respective cities. (2 with the strongest Labor laws BTW)

Nothing personal to OAL guys but when I was in LGA I never talked to anyone from anywhere besides AA on the Emp Bus.

Much less would I ask about their seniority, lol.
I told you i shared a bagroom with them sorry if im affable and not condescending

Reactions: Tim Nelson
Why is that odd? I’ve always had a rough idea of OAL seniority wherever I’ve worked.
Yup I know UALS too.Somtimes we wait a long time for the employee bus.i got to see if my girl Yum Yum has any sisters in.Miami the weez needs to get @#!#

Status
Not open for further replies.