American Airlines and Labor Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
while some union members in manufacturing have lost their jobs, i was talking overall numbers. The overall union membership is up. Including manufacturing. Sad that GM would move some jobs but union jobs are greater. Its a fact
The reason you hate, and attack posters such as myself, Weez, CB, and now GVPSPIAM, is that we will research, present facts, and prove you are following a narrative devoid of the truth.

In the old days, you had subservience, and a naive audience to preach to. Today, things are much different. We are all older, more experienced, and knowledgeable...

Maybe the title of this thread should be changed to "IAM Bitchfest"

I'm so happy I got this fustercluck of an association forced upon me!!

The reason you hate, and attack posters such as myself, Weez, CB, and now GVPSPIAM, is that we will research, present facts, and prove you are following a narrative devoid of the truth.

In the old days, you had subservience, and a naive audience to preach to. Today, things are much different. We are all older, more experienced, and knowledgeable...
If you think its hateful to call out union bosses for supporting a $30,000 pay raise, and for them to kick out twu local prez' then I guess nobody can stop you from thinking thats hate.
But you guys are bringing things on. You dont listen.
And yea, i like busting weez but he is a sharp independent mind and imo is giving you guys more credit than he should. Baskett, you/700 sito, reagan are all anti worker.

Maybe the title of this thread should be changed to "IAM Bitchfest"

I'm so happy I got this fustercluck of an association forced upon me!!

Eventually (One day) we will have JCBA’s in place and we won’t have to concern ourselves with any more of this nonsense until the next Negotiations talks begin.

I wish we could have a 10 year agreement just for that alone.

If you think its hateful to call out union bosses for supporting a $30,000 pay raise, and for them to kick out twu local prez' then I guess nobody can stop you from thinking thats hate.
But you guys are bringing things on. You dont listen.
And yea, i like busting weez but he is a sharp independent mind and imo is giving you guys more credit than he should. Baskett, you/700 sito, reagan are all anti worker.

TWU Negotiators were not removed. Just talking Fleet alone having 12+ people in the room all with strong opinions of what they and their Members want will invariably lead to tension and maybe even unmovable positions.

All are united in wanting to secure the best JCBA’s they can get and continue to work towards that goal.

The twu is 2/3 of the membership. Maybe more.
But the iam has 3 on the ec while the twu only has 2. Plus lil richie, Sitos son is also involved.
Not one mechanic or fleet service from the iam group. Reagon was a lav dumper before he went company. Klima is a delta employee. Sito is a united board of director.

Your numbers are incorrect. Although the EC doesn’t perform voting against each other more so as I’m sure they would all just agree or disagree on a position and pass the progress or lack thereof onto the President’s and AGC’s twice in the day.

Once at Lunchtime and at the end of the day.

Baskett, you/700 sito, reagan are all anti worker.
This is the funniest chit you have posted yet... you conveniently left out the word exploited. Let's correct it... we are anti exploited worker!
You on the other hand, are pro right to work (for less)... I'll give you this... you are slick!

All are united in wanting to secure the best JCBA’s they can get and continue to work towards that goal.
Weez, obviously, he does not share that goal...

Last edited:
From your first CBA once R E G A N was moved up to the Grand Lodge he was in negotiations for all US IAM.

How many CBAs have you negotiated?

From what I’ve heard the TWU President’s generally like Tom Regan. Particular when it comes to insurance matters the man is better versed to explain those issues than anyone else on the EC on either side.

As has been stated on personal updates I’ve shared here. He was the one who gave the accounting on all matters involving the complicated issue of Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term and short term disability.

Your numbers are incorrect. Although the EC doesn’t perform voting against each other more so as I’m sure they would all just agree or disagree on a position and pass the progress or lack thereof onto the President’s and AGC’s twice in the day.

Once at Lunchtime and at the end of the day.
they dont tell them everything. Otherwise, whats the fuss?
Stop manufacturing cnn bs. Nobody suggested we need 20 people in the room. 2 Twu local presidents is sufficient.
You have zero experience in these matters. No, not everything is brought out.

From what I’ve heard the TWU President’s generally like Tom Regan. Particular when it comes to insurance matters the man is better versed to explain those issues than anyone else on the EC on either side.

As has been stated on personal updates I’ve shared here. He was the one who gave the accounting on all matters involving the complicated issue of Medical, Dental, Vision, Long term and short term disability.
he may be the single greatest company guy ever. You dont know him and neither does the twu. A true con guy who tried to single handedly destroy our seniority. His negotiating is just as bad as his organizing. Not even sure if the guy even has a pair of jeans. Last time i was at his house in orlando he had 2 bmws in the drive i believe. He wanted us to do some awful lies at delta but i pulled our 141 guys off that campaign cuz i couldnt lie to those guys.

This is the funniest chit you have posted yet... you conveniently left out the word exploited. Let's correct it... we are anti exploited worker! You on the other hand, are pro right to work (for less)... I'll give you this... you are slick!

Weez, obviously, he does not share that goal...
what guy calls himself a union guy and teams up with management to force a 35 year employee back to day one pay? We asked tommy if he would go back to day one and he claimed we were unskilled. He also lies about the iam pension

Eventually (One day) we will have JCBA’s in place and we won’t have to concern ourselves with any more of this nonsense until the next Negotiations talks begin.

I wish we could have a 10 year agreement just for that alone.
hopefully, we get Janus 2.0 that frees up our rights and finally allows progress. In the meantime, i may try to create some solidarity to en masse resign from this awful scam.
Only if hundreds of members resigned would there be any chance at progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back