Amfa Said..........

Hackman said:
Jeeez PTO, your delusional at best.
[post="305650"][/post]​

That was a mouthful Hackman. Did you ask a question?

I have never denied being new at this union gig. I have said that my limited experience with unions was enough to let me know how corrupt they have become. You are right about me being ignorant about the ins and outs of how unions operate but I am learning. So far everything that I have learned about unions has educated me in how corrupt they really are. For every positive thing about a union there are 10,000 negatives. Unions will continue to fail if they do not return to reality.

Yours and AMFA's continued slander about the scabs ability to maintain Northwest's fleet is proof enough of that.

As I expected, your silence on any of the questions I asked tells me everything I need to know about you. The union corruption you speak of is mosty the afl-cio unions. I don't like them either. If AMFA was affiated with these do-nothings, you might be right about AMFA. However, the AMFA dosn't play the afl-cio's game correctly, and they defeated the iam and the teamsters in representational elections several times. You know nothing of how AMFA operates or how Delle kept it together for over 40 hard years. The goal is to bring all A/C mechanics together in the best union for them. Is AMFA perfect? No its not, but a damn site better than any industrial union today.

Why am I wasting time telling you this? Good question. Your uneducated hatred of unions and the fact your a scab a thousand miles from home speaks volumes about you. You say we slander your ability to maintain NWA's fleet. The proof is all the recent near misses, the delays and cancellations that put NWA's operation DEAD LAST. We have talked to flight crews on the line, and there are many on the inside that tell us whats going on. Scary to say the least.

PTO, you yourself said the working conditions are poor and if it doesn't change scabs will be leaving. We know your NWA scab airline is failing and dangerously close to having a smoking hole. I hope to god it never happens.

Hackman said:
[post="305650"][/post]​

You had your A@P in the mid-late 90's didn't you?
Why did you not get on with a major if your so damn good?

I had a very nice job with a very large defense contractor at that time in my home state. I didn't need to go anywhere else.

Got something to hide? Felony? Drugs? Has to be reason, can you fess-up to it?

No felonies or drugs. Sorry to disappoint you. I did get arrested in Houston for disturbing the peace. A debtor came out screaming and hollering at me because I was repossessing his car for the creditor. Someone called the police and he took me in to "diffuse the situation". The charges were dropped. I got the car about three days latter. Dude was stranded at work with no car. I was happy.
"NOBODY RIDES FOR FREE"

Come on PTO, tell us why your holed-up in a scab hotel a thousand miles from Texas and your wife, you have posted 505 times in 26 days. Bored and miserable in your tiny room?

No I'm not bored just winding down before I go to bed.

505....Gotta be a new record. All this, and you have the audacity to state we don't like our families or our jobs?

I call them the way I see them.

(Your right about not liking the twu).

I'm glad I'm right about one thing. I was beginning to think I was stupid.

I am sitting in my nice new house right now, and your stuck living in a DTW scab hotel far from home as a NWA wage slave. Who is the unhappy punk again? ;)

I guess you are because I'm not. I get happier and happier every Friday.

local 12 proud said:
have you had your beer breakfast yet?.......does'nt really concern you who my friends are. I can assure you the mechanics I know are still out on strike and have prepared to move on, they knew a long time ago what was coming down the pike and wisely they saved for that day. Its no longer about pay and benefits for these people its about principle and Integrity, you nor NWA has, nor will break these brave men and women.....BTW there are a number of striking mechanics who have spouses who are still employed by NWA union and nonunion, they have a better feel of whats happening with the company than some HACK SCAB cross country motel roach!
[post="306031"][/post]​

You wouldn't be talking about the guys and girls that I occasionally hang out with, maybe have a couple of cups of coffee and talk about how worthless the company is and how great/worthless the unions are would you? You know, the ones that wear the red shirts. It is really amazing how people will treat you by the color shirt you wear that day. :lol:

Hey, you guys need a job!!!!!!!! Go to www.planetechs.com I am sure they will find you something and for all you pro union garbage you spill on these boards I find it ironic that there is a link on amfa5 or amfa 33 web site for Mobile Aerospace hahahahaha they are doing some NWA outsourced work. Boy oh boy HYPOCRISY TO THE MAX!!!!!!!

Look we have jobs, alot of us are staying and yes it is alot of us. Personally I am house shopping on my days off and my family will be here soon. We are just like you, we love our families and we will be LIVING in this area instead of working here and flying out for days off like so many of the striking DTW mechs. We will actually be supporting the economy in the area. By the way I hear that NWA planes are pretty full and I check ticket prices and they are not dirt cheap like what has been insinuated on these boards, and for petes sake STOP MAKING IT SOUND LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED WHEN YOU UNION MECHS WERE HERE GEEEZZZ SOME OF THE STORIES THESE MANAGERS TELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are not gods gift to aviation maintenance your simply MECHANICS. Amfa doesnt have to be here for this to be a well maintained fleet. By the way if you cross the picket line you can quit handing over part of your paycheck to amfa THIS IS AND WILL STAY AN OPEN SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Opus said:
.... By the way I hear that NWA planes are pretty full and I check ticket prices and they are not dirt cheap like what has been insinuated on these boards...
[post="306807"][/post]​

Really? A friend of mine bought a MSP-LAX ticket for $214.80 recently. This wasn't some 21 day advance excursion fare either; he bought it 5 days out. The closest fare (non stop or otherwise) was $100 more on Sun Country.

Opus said:
Hey, you guys need a job!!!!!!!! Go to www.planetechs.com I am sure they will Look we have jobs, alot of us are staying and yes it is alot of us. Personally I am house shopping on my days off and my family will be here soon. We are just like you, we love our families and we will be LIVING in this area instead of working here and flying out for days off like so many of the striking DTW mechs. THIS IS AND WILL STAY AN OPEN SHOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="306807"][/post]​

Opus...while your house shopping you might want to remember this little tidbit of info...When the AMFA techs come back do you actually think you will have a job with 2005 senority? First you will have to pay union dues, then NW will inform you that your laid off, then you will get your severance check of 1 week for every year worked...oops you wont get that, so sorry. But at least you will be supporting the local area without your SCAB job anymore.

PlayTheOdds said:
I have flown Northwest three times now and two of those were over-booked with every passenger showing up. They had to push some off on Delta.
[post="306908"][/post]​
Maybe they were overbooked because of all the cancelled flights?

You guys just dont get it :( senority means nothing as far as pushing someone out the door or "bumping" it means nothing as far as lay offs basically it means very little anymore, now its quality of work and actually coming to work and WORKING!!!! Its called reviews, aka evaluations. We have tried and tried to get your people to see the light but for some reason you opt for the dark, so be it. I am not going to tell you come and work for NWA you dont like NWA you dont like the company all you want is a gravy job where you feel like mini dictators with your outrageous "work rules"....well those days are gone for good. This is the real world now. Crossing the line means you have to live and work in the real world. Dont go around insulting mechanics who take pride in their work just to inflate your deflated ego all that does is make people mad and willing to stay here longer to prove you wrong. NWA didnt screw you, you did that all by yourselves. I am sorry, I dont want to see families in finacial distress, I dont want to see marriages fall apart, I take no joy in seeing people unhappy, but you have no one to blame but yourselves. I am not "taking your jobs" you walked off your job, NWA gave you PLENTY of notice you were going to be replaced, you chose to walk in circles with signs instead of working on airplanes. Your choice. I was offered a job and was happy to take it. My family and I made the choice. Dont make tiresome threats it is unbecoming an adult, live with your choice and go find another job. You lost your war with NWA.

local 12 proud said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: DOpus there you go inflating your ego like your SCAB HACK buddy PTO, just because the news media is no longer focusing on NWA problems does'nt hide the fact. I have several friends at NWA and the story they tell does not collaborate with you and PTO's imagination of "ALL IS WELL", quite the opposite. I have seen the skills you wrench gypies display first hand, and thats one of the reasons I left contract maintenance many years ago. I refused to be a part of a pathetic excuse of aviation where safety fell last on the list of priorities and falsification was encouraged. YOU and YOUR HACK SCAB BUDDIES are a detriment to aviation and the SCUM OF THE EARTH!.......BTW thanx for your concern for my general health BP 129/70, DOC SAYS IM IN EXCELLENT HEALTH FOR A 45 YEAR OLD MAN :up:
[post="306000"][/post]​

Ok let me get this straight, this information your getting is from you "scab buddies" on the inside at NWA, so what your saying is scabs are your friends??? Or would that be your scab wife who is crossing your picket line everyday, so you can maintain those NWA bennies???? If your spouse dosent even honor your picket line doesnt that make you a scab too?? Well I must admit you wont be seeing that doctor much more without those NWA bennies. Yes it is TRUE amfas picket lines (such as they are) are being crossed by their own spouses, wow that is impressive guys. :down:

Opus said:
Ok let me get this straight, this information your getting is from you "scab buddies" on the inside at NWA, so what your saying is scabs are your friends??? Or would that be your scab wife who is crossing your picket line everyday, so you can maintain those NWA bennies???? If your spouse dosent even honor your picket line doesnt that make you a scab too?? Well I must admit you wont be seeing that doctor much more without those NWA bennies. Yes it is TRUE amfas picket lines (such as they are) are being crossed by their own spouses, wow that is impressive guys. :down:
[post="307538"][/post]​

I see you scabs are trying to attack the wives of the real mechanics. Could it be that you dont like the fact that these women have become an important source of information? As NWA lies to the public, these women, who are not doing struck work, are letting the truth come out.