Amfa Said..........

Bob are you kidding me? They are keeping the airline in the air. Just like the F/A's and pilots. They are not hhonoring the picket line. The pilot are not performing struck work yet you call them scabs. The F/A's aren't performing struck yet you call them scabs. You wives are also SCABS. Oh yea thats right you're AMFA guys what you say is law. Keep changing the rules to meet your needs.

PlayTheOdds said:
Not the bogus and biased and more than likely paid off STAR BAFOON again. It is amazing how you guys keep quoteing the same scources.
[post="308147"][/post]​

PTO...your only source is "my manager told me so".

PlayTheOdds said:
chas do you not know that scabs are not welcome here?
[post="308160"][/post]​

So why are you here then PTO? Are you trying to imply that i am a scab? Is this your way of trying to take the pressure off of yourself? I have proven to everyone on this board what a COWARD you are PTO. I've proven to everyone here what a liar you are PTO. I know being a boy in a mans body is hard on you but for once in your life be a man and not the COWARD you are.

You can try and refer to me in the same light as you but everyone knows your the true SCUM here. Once again you have opened your mouth and foot your foot in it but thats nothing new for you is it PTO?. Do you actually think what you say here holds any weight? Your like the little BOY who cried wolf. Now for once in your life do what your told and run along little boy.

Nice try PTO but your lies arent believed here. But i guess little boys want to play little boy games so im not surprised at your new tactics. I've proven who i am, can you do the same? I think not, why you ask? Cause your just a lonely COWARD holed up in a hotel room surrounded by guards. It probably brings back warm memories of your prison days.

Lighten up chas can't we all just get along?
You say you have said who you are but I call DEAD BIRD!

Are you an AMFA member?
Are you an NWA employee?
Since you are the MASTER IDG Servicing guru are you an AMT?
If so why are you not on strike?
Who are you chas? Or shall we ask DEAD BIRD?

PTO...please tell me your stupidity is an act for the sake for the passengers of NW. Is your ability to retain what i have said in here that hard? Ive told you my name, employee number, where i worked, my managers name and number. I have proven who i am and i can assure you it isnt the COWARD that you are.

Now if you arent a COWARD why cant you do the same?

PlayTheOdds said:
AMFA says you are a scab NWA is on to you. You are a liar to both of your masters DEAD BIRD, where are you going to go from here?
[post="308238"][/post]​

Is that the best you can come up with PTO? Do you have any proof of said allegations? Have you done any research before you put your foot in it again? Just as i thought, all mouth yet no evidence of anything just like all your previous posts.

Why do you continue to hide PTO? Is it shame? embarrassment? fear? cowardice? or a combination of all of them?

Have i not offered to meet you all i asked in return was a photocopy of your id badge so i could be sure of who i was meeting and i offered mine in return. Why are you so scared to do this? Why cant you be a man?

Why do i know your response will be blah blah blah deadbird?

You think you are hot crap on a silver platter PTO but in reality you are nothing more then a cold turd on a paper plate. Now do as you were told and run along little one.

I do not hide I am here everyday. It is AMFA that is not holding up its end of the bargain. I walk right by the picket line everyday not 10 feet away. I so bad want to write PTO RULES on one of their signs. But there is a cop there everday as well. If I do have the opportunity should I write it on the one that says AMFA ON STRIKE or the one that says DON'T GAMBLE WITH NWA? They should have put the snake eyes up on the dice.