AWA ALPA Thread 9/28 to 10/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
To have a bylaw the restricts former reps from holding office would be a great lawsuit and they would prevail and be allowed to hold and run for office.

700, have you ever had a good day... where you found someone that you actually agree with? :lol:

Disrespect first. Then try to lure him into your "inner circle" to facilitate your personal agenda. Respect should come first... But I forgot you already knew that. And you wanted to skip a step to speed things up right?

Nope. I'm merely answering the man's direct question as best, and as honestly as humanly possible. My expectation certainly isn't that he will instantly become some same-minded fellow in any crusade against Alpo.

If you've some personal issues as per respect?...Actually DO something in life, or at least be someone properly set to earn such. The sum of what I've seen you post amounts to some cutsie quotes and a sizeable amount of "Nyaah Nyaah" type of crap. You've filled previous posts with pathetic blathering about "honor"..."integrity"..., but you've apparently no personal understanding of such at ANY level. I recall issuing a flying challenge to you coupled with an appropriate wager = no acceptance. Your cause celebre' seems to be the taking of "seniority" from pilots/people with far more sky and life experience than yourself. You conversationally "appear" to be quite young, and essentially inexperienced in the sky and in life. You've even seemingly defined yourself by the heroic possession of a toy bike =Triumph 1050. On what possible basis can you seriously expect any "respect"?.

EastUS, I can't help but think that if East accepted Nicolau and quickly got serious to negotiate and finalize the remaining open issues that they would have all the help they could want from West. I could be proven wrong, but I don't think so.

It also seems Jack Stephan is spending too much time looking in his rear view mirror instead of just leading. Again, that could be me but I don't see him being any type of leader for when things are not too rosey for his constituents.

All the perfect reason for a DFR lawsuit. Thanks for posting that!!

Geez........DFR! DFR! sounds like Gomer Pyle......Citizens arrest....Citizens arrest!! There is not a day that goes by without hearing that threat from someone. Why are you so sure that what is said in here is going to actually happen? DFR DFR!!!!! Too funny.

EastUS, I can't help but think that if East accepted Nicolau and quickly got serious to negotiate and finalize the remaining open issues that they would have all the help they could want from West. I could be proven wrong, but I don't think so.

It also seems Jack Stephan is spending too much time looking in his rear view mirror instead of just leading. Again, that could be me but I don't see him being any type of leader for when things are not too rosey for his constituents.

I can't see any viable future with Alpo at any level. Over a quarter of a century has taught me that the classic axiom applies therein = "If their lips are moving...they're lying". In any case?...ANY "contract" is only as good as the next merger/sell off, and I'll fully admit that I'm totally not interested in any 'contract"/no amount of money/etc that throws my comrades with many years under the bus...for ANY reason. Sigh....I've noted that I'm no Alpo Rep/political hack, nor have the patience for "politics" in any case. I've but very few years left in the commercial skies. I'd like to exit after seeing some better conditions for those remaining.

Sorry to interject myself again but no one answered my question....is the company trying to reduce our minimum rest to 8:30?

Is that an item that was brought to the table before the East pulled out of the JNC? I want to know.

Because if that is true..they will try to drop that pile of #### on the f/a's. And that will go over like a turd in a punch bowl. I was very serious in a earlier post about the f/a's going on the war path over this.

Now while your negotiations are at a screaching halt...ours are procceding...slowly. But if your people are even concidering such a thing..ALPA..someone needs to get their head examined. That is such a step backwards it makes my head spin!!

AFA will not stand for it. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back