Divisional Playoffs

My baby pic....

16002963_10158063276440228_5169117030528398749_n.jpg

Brady Bunch?
Our D was above and beyond.......Kicker too.
Tomlin was overheard on live social media saying the Pat's were a-holes.....LOL
He's jerked over the 8:20. We lost a day prep ....Pat's done Sat night, we didn't get in Pit until 4am Mon.....

Good game. I hope that the Stealers can beat the Brady's...I mean the Patriots.

After a decade, finally something we agree on.

Also hoping the Falcons fall to Aaron Rodgers. The stuff he and the offense manage to pull off in a pinch is simply amazing.

Where's the Bear?

03_01825_001_nca

I'm here...dell m'boy.
You KNOW I love the 'Steeltown ' boys,.....B U T you mf's better NOT F-Up.
As bad as it would be in the "Burgh if you lose that game, it would pale in comparison to having to listen to all those drunk d-bag 'patsie' fans !!
That Steeler ' B E A R ' looks a bit like Hines Ward !

KCF, nothing to (really) have to hang your head for because of the Chiefs. They are a Very good team.

Now as for YOU Mr. Olesen, I'm rooting HARD for Rogers. There's No other QB in the NFL that has the cat-like ' 9- Lives ' than Rogers. After he 'resurrected' last week against N Y, I swore NEVER AGAIN to doubt that Dude !

If they beat Brady, the AFC championship is in Pittsburgh.

Beat Brady ? All you have to do is BLITZ the piss out of that crybaby (Denver last year/Von Miller et al ring a bell to anyone) Granted My IDOL Troy Polamalu is cashin' retirement checks, BUT the steel city boys still at times can do what Denver did on " D " last year. My only concern with the Pit " D " is they're NOT consistant with that KILLER pass rush. It's like they turn it on, then off.

Brady Bunch?
Our D was above and beyond.......Kicker too.
Tomlin was overheard on live social media saying the Pat's were a-holes.....LOL
He's jerked over the 8:20. We lost a day prep ....Pat's done Sat night, we didn't get in Pit until 4am Mon.....
I guess kicking wasn't enough. So sorry. Go Falcons.

Mourning? Maybe. The realist in me says that GB's injury list growing last night would have resulted in a bloodbath in Houston.

Falcons earned their win, and I really hope they can keep all of that energy going & take out Brady the way they shut down Rodgers.

Latest posts

Back