Fleet Service thread IAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news guys!

I heard today from a union steward, initials SK that they DID come to an agreement and they will announce the details in the next couple of days!

He said he didn't have any specifics, as he wasn't there, but the union is currently putting it all together!

Hurrah!

And for any of you doubting Thomas' he isn't a loony at all, he's a sharp guy, he wouldn't just be pulling this out of thin air.

Right, I asked him if it was a sub-par proposal like last time and he said he was sorry, he didn't have any details, only that they WILL have the details soon!

He said the reason they walked out of the last negotiations was because the union got pissed off at the fact they wanted us to wait 12 months before we saw a pay increase.
Im sure among other reasons as well.

heard the same thing here in LAS, the union put a gag order on everyone! just scheduled a union rep for another week of talks.

And we can onlu hope that the imfamous 60 day rule is gone for ALL, but I doubt it..... :unsure:

heard the same thing here in LAS, the union put a gag order on everyone! just scheduled a union rep for another week of talks.

Wait, they scheduled another week of talks for the fleet?

Is that because what my union rep told me was inaccurate, or they are sure we are going to vote it down? OR for Mechanics?

I really hope this isn't BS. If this was true, shouldn't this thread by bursting with members? I hope this is true and we can all move on. But we still have to vote on it, no matter what they bring.

Well knees... How many people actually come to these forums?
Even the most senior of guys on the East Coast are probably off today, or not in contact with their people.

I can assure you, that if this guy said wait a couple of days, he means it. Keep checking iam141.org as well.
He's in the Ron Roth clique here in PHX so what Ron knows he knows!

I heard today from a union steward, initials SK that they DID come to an agreement and they will announce the details in the next couple of days!

He said he didn't have any specifics, as he wasn't there, but the union is currently putting it all together!

Assuming it's correct, I've got a few questions that are driving me nuts. Why wait to announce the "details"? Why only release "details" at first? And what is there to put together? They have the agreement, scan it and post it!

Assuming it's correct, I've got a few questions that are driving me nuts. Why wait to announce the "details"? Why only release "details" at first? And what is there to put together? They have the agreement, scan it and post it!

The AGC's and Canale IMO are more than likely are out shopping this weekend for say 7000 bottles of KY.

I think most folks are really going to be mad as heck. I mean look at the past track record for Canale and his not our AGC team.

Its been pathetic having them for the past years

Because it take a couple of days to start the Propaganda and spin machines……

Agent “Vâ€￾

I understand how you feel, but one of 2 things happen in the next few days - My steward was wrong, or we get the details.

Either way, we wait a few days, so go do a soduku or make love to your wife to take your mind off of it.

If you want, ILL come make love to your wives... That'll take your minds of the contract! :up:

Im serious, I need to get some!

Status
Not open for further replies.