Fleet Service thread IAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
road ,
your A/V guy . figured you had a g-string cam all ready to go . better yet tell GS to put one in his pants ..

since he doesn't have any Ba**s I'm sure there is plenty of room down there

Want to put out a challenge to the PHL grievance CHAIR..

since you jumped on this board to defend Hayden.. I think its only fair that YOU should come on here and defend yourself and your actions.

YOU not only let down PHL but the rest of the membership as well.....

come out and play with your peers. cause the ladder you were trying climb just fell to the ground .. so your back with us bottom dwellers.

Over on the f/a thread they are discussing how AFA filed a grievance against the company for unilaterally changing the terms of their pass agreement, under the guise of 'transition'. AFA just won the arbitration.

The company changed the terms of fleet's pass agreement during transition, too. Did IAM file a grievance, and if so, what was the outcome?
:up: The M&R has a "me to". I would think that you guys would have the language. So the out come should cover all IAMAW people.

:up: The M&R has a "me to". I would think that you guys would have the language. So the out come should cover all IAMAW people.

old guy,
You don't want that me to. Unless you want the company to flush all your OLD seniority down the toilet.

there pass program blows or blew and will maybe blow .. who the h*ll knows....

Hey guys. I'm trying to get the membership in CLT fired up about this rag.

I know that there's a lot already in the know if you will, however there's a lot of new people who don't know or care (duh).

I'll do my part after I get a look see at this POS & if it actually is like Sept. or worse if so I'll start spreading the no vote everyway I can.

Time to start looking out for us not the company, or company sucks.

Hi again guys.

Anybody see the 8-K form that USAirways filed with the SEC?

Can't take credit for this one...Sorry lol

It's posted on a different thread here under USAirways but it has a download & I urge all members to read & print out copies to put out to the workers who will be doing this for DUI Doug & the rest of the upper management team.

Note: I copied only a potion so you could get the jist of what I mean. There's a more complete post including download on another USAirways thread.

In a nutshell, I find the "targets" and the corresponding bonus "awards" very interesting. For example, these individuals are eligible for cash bonuses of up to 200% of their base salaries, based on a number of performance results (baggage complaints vs. our "peer" airlines...which oddly enough comprises the smallest portion of the award!, on time results, etc.) and financial results (you might think stock price would be a factor?) Clever that the BASE measure for the stock price just happens to be near a 52 week low, and will then compare to where it is three years from now... why not 1 year from now?

So here is where the heartburn settles in.... IF we finish #1 among our peer group (consisting of 12 airlines) then the exec.s "win" a bonus of up to 200% of their salary. If we finish exactly IN THE MIDDLE of the group (that would be an "average" performance for most of us!) then the Senior VP collects an extra 70%, the Exec. VP pockets an extra 100%, the Pres grabs an extra 115% whilst our "esteemed" CEO walks with a cool 125% above and beyond his normal salary. AND THIS IS THEIR TARGET... to finish DEAD MIDDLE of the pack! If we finish in the BOTTOM 1/3 of the pack, these folks STILL receive an EXTRA 30% (SVP), 43% (EVP), 49% (Pres) and 54% (CEO)! I believe in the past Mr. Parker referred to these and other bonuses as "at risk income."

With all of the speculation that is going around, has anyone heard or have any idea as to what is happening with the seniority situation?

It's the same as every other time it's been asked. DOH. Personaly I think it should be DOH into Fleet, but that's just me. This is something the Seniority commitee determined something like a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.