Ground Handling News?

Today, CPR (Casper, WY) ground ops was announced that Pinnacle will be taking over...
Great news for the 9E employees there! Hopefully more to follow! :up:

What's the current tally of stations "won" for 9E?

I know of the 2 in Tx and now this one. That's all I can recall. Not sure how many OH, XJ and others have won/lost. Pinnacle took a hit last week when LIT, DAY, LEX and OKC were all lost to someone, but not sure who. Maybe by Pinnacle losing a lot up front, maybe they stand a good chance at winning some of the remaining stations.
Maybe someone at the other stations can confirm.
AVL was lost to OH, too. CHA I thought was announced but can't remember for sure...

Has anyone heard about GSO? Rumors going around that dgs will lose that contract.

Both Delta and DGS managers in GSO have stated they are just waiting to sign the new contract, then again nothing is concrete in until signed on the dotted line. I can not see 9E winning, only other possibility at GSO would be Jetstream aviation, but their reputation is about as good as 9E. I wish I knew for sure, the waiting is the toughest part.

Both Delta and DGS managers in GSO have stated they are just waiting to sign the new contract, then again nothing is concrete in until signed on the dotted line. I can not see 9E winning, only other possibility at GSO would be Jetstream aviation, but their reputation is about as good as 9E. I wish I knew for sure, the waiting is the toughest part.

Yeah, waiting IS the toughest part. I hope 9E will win my city but with OH already there, it will be tough...not saying it won't happen, but stranger things have happened. DL will also be having a few mainline flights coming back online in April-May but whoever wins the ramp contract will still be working the RJ's AND mainline birds. Not excited at all about this RHS crap...no ID tickets, no buddy passes and no ZED's...those are the only reasons most of us work in the airline industry.

If Pinnacle does not win my city, I'll be ready to put in for a station transfer - the closest one being an hour away, where 9E did win. At least 9E will not be RHS.

Yeah, waiting IS the toughest part. I hope 9E will win my city but with OH already there, it will be tough...not saying it won't happen, but stranger things have happened. DL will also be having a few mainline flights coming back online in April-May but whoever wins the ramp contract will still be working the RJ's AND mainline birds. Not excited at all about this RHS crap...no ID tickets, no buddy passes and no ZED's...those are the only reasons most of us work in the airline industry.

If Pinnacle does not win my city, I'll be ready to put in for a station transfer - the closest one being an hour away, where 9E did win. At least 9E will not be RHS.

9E got Montgomery (was ASA)

XJ kept BTR

Who told you that RHS employees will not get travel benefits? I heard that they will in some form...may not be unlimited w/ free upgrades anymore like OH or unlimited with F fee with XJ but I believe they are keeping them in some form.

XJ and OH in ROC were just "merged" together in the OH space.....sad to see them pulling down the NWA logos :(

9E got Montgomery (was ASA)

XJ kept BTR

Who told you that RHS employees will not get travel benefits? I heard that they will in some form...may not be unlimited w/ free upgrades anymore like OH or unlimited with F fee with XJ but I believe they are keeping them in some form.

XJ and OH in ROC were just "merged" together in the OH space.....sad to see them pulling down the NWA logos :(

No, I didn't say no flight benefits...RHS = only on DAL and DCI. As for OAL discounts (ID's and ZED's) and buddy passes, if they line up like DGS, all of these mentioned benefits are out the window (less DAL and DCI non-reving)

No, I didn't say no flight benefits...RHS = only on DAL and DCI. As for OAL discounts (ID's and ZED's) and buddy passes, if they line up like DGS, all of these mentioned benefits are out the window (less DAL and DCI non-reving)

For the Pinnacle stations that have won the ground ops awards, what are the non-rev benefits? 9E is not part of the RHS umbrella so would it be safe to say they continue to fly on all the (formerly) NWA flights (as before) AND now the DL and DCI flights without having to pay the ZED Medium fare? I know there are also over 150 interline agreements with other carriers that Pinnacle has, too. Anyone have any insight?

Latest posts

Back