HEY..." DONNIE " ?

Is there an echo in here?
Only echos are TDS in your head KCFrier, it's gonna get rough when the Donkey Party gets trounced again in November. Will you be roomies at the Psychiatric Hospital with nutty Ol' Grampa Bears next year? TDS beds will be filling up quick after the 2018 elections.

Looks like Hildabeast lovers Petey "Out" Strzok and Lisa "Lusty" Page will be ending the illegal Mueller investigation farce soon. Looks like a lot of FBI Clintstone leakers will be going on trial with all this corruption. Watergate looks minuscule in comparison. Obammy and Hilldabeast knew all about it.

My, my, my, looky here :eek:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...page-interned-under-clinton-texts-reveal.html

I see your video of a younger Hillary, and I raise you an older Duke

I'm glad you brought that up!....... It just goes to show how long Soro's has been at it! At least Duke is a ntural born American citizen. Soros on the other hand is a ex-natzi calaberator, who turned on his own people and has stated "1944 was one of the best years of his life"!

Last edited:
I'm glad you brought that up!....... It just goes to show how long Soro's has been at it!
Yeah...he's been at it about as long as the Koch brothers have. The only difference is, Soros is man enough to show his face. The Koch's tend to operate by creating and funding a lot of "grass roots organizations"...You know organizations like "2 jobs trailer trash against the death tax" and stuff like that.