IAM Fleet Service Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
One would have to ask themselves why is it that the airport & co. seem to have to go these lengths in phl? Or one could ask why they have to auction off flat screen tv's to the employees during the holidays to get them to come to work then? Boy....my stn sure would have loved to be able to participate in those philly perks.....

Makes one go hmmmmmmm

The reason is, the same guys who are complaining about the Narcs are the one's who routinely 'rolled' their gate mates and set up all sorts of 4 on 4 off deals to manage their side business and enable them to get to the Tinicum bars sooner!

The reason is, the same guys who are complaining about the Narcs are the one's who routinely 'rolled' their gate mates and set up all sorts of 4 on 4 off deals to manage their side business and enable them to get to the Tinicum bars sooner!
Talk about rolling, you and your n/c boyz rolled all of us. You wouldn't work under this rag.
PF you should be ashamed, you'll be back on the ramp soon enough when your
replaced by Frankie O, or is cheap suites going to corrupt this vote too.......

I've been thinking of a plan to get all of us more money and bring back the 60 day guys ASAP ... because hey face it , if this thing offically passes then we're all on the same side ... i can't talk to you about what i'm thinking though until i know for certain that we have an offical yes ... but to all of my east brothers , hang in there , there's hope for you yet! :up:

Please don't YOUR creditability and knowledge of unions was shot long ago. Your just wasting bandwidth since most posters have you

on ignore. enjoy your battle victory and please stay out of OUR WAR . by passing this YOU have set back any real negotiations for

many many many years. We had the perfect storm and thru it under the bus .

i want everyone to relax and take a deep breath .... the offical results should be in tomorrow ...

I've been thinking of a plan to get all of us more money and bring back the 60 day guys ASAP ... because hey face it , if this thing offically passes then we're all on the same side ... i can't talk to you about what i'm thinking though until i know for certain that we have an offical yes ... but to all of my east brothers , hang in there , there's hope for you yet! :up:

Is this going to be another mindless fantasy like the last you posted about Phx being the center of the aviation universe and CLT being cut to the bone? if so just spare us

with how I hear the vote was handled in PHX you shouldn't even be speaking

i want everyone to relax and take a deep breath .... the offical results should be in tomorrow ...

What are you planning now? To storm the castle? Rob a bank? Find another group to throw under the bus for a few bucks?

Do they charge you rent in that fantasy world you live in? Will this plan involve throwing at least a 16 on a d20? And should we all be in +1 Armor?

:ph34r:

Dude, that's just plain false. Not even paranoid crankheads think that managers have the time to stand on top of the parking garage with binos to spot people leaving the property during their shift.

Plain and simple, the company provided vans and motorpool agents in CLT and PIT to take union voters to their local. If they didn't do that in PHL, it's probably because they don't have enough vans that are driveable to accomplish the task.

The company is NOT out to get you, the black helicopters are NOT circling, and for gods sake, they are required by labor laws to let agents vote during their shift if voting occurs during operational hours.

Stop stirring the pot before you spill it and burn yourself.
YO! DUDE, if you ever worked in PHL, you would know that they(management) watch the CARGO CITY parking lot! They also watch the employee lot! What's in your pipe?(not wallet)? Work in PHL and YOU will no doubt, draw a different conclusion of this GREEDY CORPORATE MONSTER!

"Report: US Airways-United combo would be based in Chicago, headed by Parker and Kirby"

" The merger could be a big loss for the Valley if corporate and other jobs are shipped out of Tempe and Phoenix as a result. US Airways has 10,000 workers in the Valley.

The merger could also change the airlines' hub structure. US Airways has a hub in Phoenix. "

Geez Freedom , Doug forget to consult you on YOUR master plan. You must not be in his circle of friends.
OOOOOOOOOOh well don't listen to a bunch of old guys that have been down this bumpy road a few times . remember
we are just in for ourselves. Hope you get to spend some of your raise in the next 6 months .cause if history repeats itself
and IT WILL Phx will become a one horse town for US . lets see many moons ago an airline named EMPIRE had a HUB in SYR
guess what GONE. then an Airline called PIEDMONT had a HQ in INT and large presence in near by GSO . thats right GONE.
and last but not least USAIRWAYS lets see corporate in DCA major HUB IN PIT You got it big boy GONE.. OOOOOOOh well

"Report: US Airways-United combo would be based in Chicago, headed by Parker and Kirby"

" The merger could be a big loss for the Valley if corporate and other jobs are shipped out of Tempe and Phoenix as a result. US Airways has 10,000 workers in the Valley.

The merger could also change the airlines' hub structure. US Airways has a hub in Phoenix. "

Geez Freedom , Doug forget to consult you on YOUR master plan. You must not be in his circle of friends.
OOOOOOOOOOh well don't listen to a bunch of old guys that have been down this bumpy road a few times . remember
we are just in for ourselves. Hope you get to spend some of your raise in the next 6 months .cause if history repeats itself
and IT WILL Phx will become a one horse town for US . lets see many moons ago an airline named EMPIRE had a HUB in SYR
guess what GONE. then an Airline called PIEDMONT had a HQ in INT and large presence in near by GSO . thats right GONE.
and last but not least USAIRWAYS lets see corporate in DCA major HUB IN PIT You got it big boy GONE.. OOOOOOOh well
Oriole man, just read ORD tribune review, QUOTES what your posting! Thanks!

Oriole man, just read ORD tribune review, QUOTES what your posting! Thanks!

Well I do know for a fact that in PHX all agents including new hires in the 90 day probation were voting in the T4 terminal at the airport during their scheduled shift hours. Whatever the results for this vote are its sooo tainted it's sick.

Black Magic,

I was under the impression that new hires have a 180 day probation period. You are saying it is 90 days. Which is it 90 or 180?

Rogue

Are you for REAL? WTF!!
Nice to know you are looking out for your East brothers, 60-day furloughs...etc. What about the West "brothers" that will be looking for work soon? You gotta plan for us, too?!?!? Don't forget us in the master plan... we're gonna need one!

Attachments

• th_wtf_1_.gif
    th_wtf_1_.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 178
Black Magic,

I was under the impression that new hires have a 180 day probation period. You are saying it is 90 days. Which is it 90 or 180?

Rogue

In Phx the probation period is 90 days. New hires have to wear a green vest on the ramp during this time. When I voted I personally saw 4 "green vests" drop their ballot in the box. I would estimate that at least 100 of the phoenix votes were from new hires that weren't paying dues.

http://nd08.info/Video
Videohttp://youtube.com/newdirections08
YouTube - NewDirections08's Channel

Folks with the tainted election you just participated I hope you all realize just how corrupt our current district leadership is and that although

for some on the west they feel they were victorious in securing a pay raise . I would hope you have now seen what your current leadership

will resort to . to get your vote . The future of our union lies in the membership and their participation. Please take some time over

the next 3 weeks to really consider WHO has your best interest at heart the Old realm who used scare tactics and other means to

secure your vote . Or do you want people that have the pulse of the membership and want to FIGHT for US the membership and not

what Uncle Al and Doug says.. Please take some time to view what these folks running on the NEW DIRECTION ticket have to say .

IT'S YOUR FUTURE YOU ARE GOING TO BE VOTING ON.

VOTE FOR THE NEW DIRECTION TEAM 08

Does anyone here actually realize that the majority has spoken and it is over? No matter which way this went it was unlikely to be pretty. Fact of the matter is, its over. I keep hearing terms like, solidarity, but so many of you are worse than before with the east vs west garbage. Many moons ago I put a post on here about easties and westies and I was repeatedly commented to, that, that type of east vs west mentality needs to be squashed. Ok. So I dropped it. Now we all had an opportunity to speak our voice and there were only one of two possible outcomes. Yes or no. Well, yes won. We all spoke out. Does 100, allegidly, new hires voting sway the great strength of the numbers of east coast veterans. I am not saying it is right but I am saying even if it did happen, it is clear that a yes vote would have happened anyway. Some of you are starting to sound like the company itself by throwing out all the scare tactics and intimidation. I know two facts. At least 50% + 1 thought this ta was an ok deal. The rest, obviously, not so happy. Time to move along. Some people say we need new leadership in this union, while I somewhat agree, I think we should throw the whole damn lot out. Iam, itself, should be thrown out for letting this get to this point. I voted on the way that was the least worst for me. There wasn't a good deal, just the piece of crap that smelled the least. Well, either way we are stuck with this crap and now we just have to deal with what we got cause Parker is getting close to dropping the motherload on us soon with this merger and all we have are each other. Let's not drop the ball when our next round of merger mania happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back