IAM Fleet Service Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think that we should do internet voting. Its the 21st century, so come on lets get up to speed.

So anyone know why no official word from IAM yet. its now 2:45 EDT whats up?

No suprise they are putting this off.

Right---God forbid they finish something a day early.....They probably found out that United doesn't want us now, so they (the iam and the company) are probably trying to rig it back to a "no" vote since it saves them money if the east and west are separate and class II's stay the same. What a joke. I'm so over this place. :angry:

Just to put all this to rest......the election was rigged and I did it......we totally put the screws to you guys in philly and clt.....and we're still laughing about how you are all still whining, please keep it up.....oh, and the June elections are all already set so don't even bother voting in that one either.....and the presidential election too.....and instead of closing all the stations everywhere out west, I'm gonna close up philly and clt....thanks and have a nice day
You are the the purest form of a sphincter muscle! I do hope the NO votes win, but the crooked DISTRICT 141 officials that also fall under the same body muscle, will make sure that does not happen. HAVE A FREAKIN BAD DAY!

Just to put all this to rest......the election was rigged and I did it......we totally put the screws to you guys in philly and clt.....and we're still laughing about how you are all still whining, please keep it up.....oh, and the June elections are all already set so don't even bother voting in that one either.....and the presidential election too.....and instead of closing all the stations everywhere out west, I'm gonna close up philly and clt....thanks and have a nice day
We in CLT and PHl have lots of CHEESE to give ya,when you boy's out west start whining that Dougie, AL and RC are closing/contracting out your WEST stations ......we would love to have your juniority!!Have a nice day...........

Funny thing happen to me just now....I was catching up on the board and I had this de ja vu moment where I thought I was back in jr high reading the stuff kids wrote to each other on the bathroom walls...ya know when we were about 11.....then I quickly snapped by to reality and realized

...man....these are the people I actually have to work with....and then I had a beer.... :lol:

Funny thing happen to me just now....I was catching up on the board and I had this de ja vu moment where I thought I was back in jr high reading the stuff kids wrote to each other on the bathroom walls...ya know when we were about 11.....then I quickly snapped by to reality and realized

...man....these are the people I actually have to work with....and then I had a beer.... :lol:

Hear yahh… Fan…

I’ll assure yahh.... these boys ain’t in Junior High!

However… they will be ahh formidable force to be reckoned with… not only in this T/A vote… but in all future votes, elections… and decisions that this hard working, and deserving Membership may encounter!

We will continue to stand strong... and undivided …

Welcome to the new IAM…The Membership will prevail!

New Direction in June !

P.S. Pop tha top on another 'un... cuz we ain't lettin' up !

Next thing you knew ,you were joining them....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts