IAM Fleet Service topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluto ,
what happened to " I don't work for airline" to " I heard in the breakroom" give it a rest and come
up with a another handle. remember you forgot to sign out of someone's computer and your
bluto was all over it.. Your smarter than that. I realize that your in for the fight of your life
since YOUR JOB is on the line here not like a representational election where others stand to lose
but you really could come up with something better than this.

Reactions: 1 person
Bluto ,
what happened to " I don't work for airline" to " I heard in the breakroom" give it a rest and come
up with a another handle. remember you forgot to sign out of someone's computer and your
bluto was all over it.. Your smarter than that. I realize that your in for the fight of your life
since YOUR JOB is on the line here not like a representational election where others stand to lose

Who exactly is Bluto? Are you suggesting he holds an appointed position with the ND Team? If that is the case, his said posts should be viewed accordingly. IMO... if it is true, it is another example of individuals "mudding the waters", in an effort to distract the voting membership from an educated choice of candidates in this election. I remain optimistc the membership will come to an informed, researched and educated decision regarding their choice for future representation.
ograc

please visit: http://lfp12.com

To all,
I would like to invite input, from anyone with connections to, or stationed in PHX, what the general opinion is regarding the upcoming DL 141 Officer election among the Fleet Service members at US. IMO... this station deserves to be duly recognized.
ograc
Yeah lets Hear from the Yes voters since they did so well on the contract vote.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2 people
Dave,
here's a good laugh for last 4 years you have become DA lapdog and IT guru, so we understand
your alliance to ND. but really how about showing WHAT the ND did in the last 4 yrs other than have
nice conventions in LAS and fluffy nice printed Messenger magazines. If it wasn't for Nelson You would
still be in PHL trying to get the teamsters.

How's the nightlife in Tijuana heard its pretty cheap

i don’t know dave but I hope he
sues ur ass 4 slander! i really like
the news article where u say ur
assoiciation will be softer on the co
thn the unions!

Just click this and read th last 4 paragraphs!

Bluto ,

can u splain how u
ended up in bad standing
with th IAM?
u’ve left one hell of paper trail
what a claim to fame!

click this for nelson in bad standing

To all,
I would like to invite input, from anyone with connections to, or stationed in PHX, what the general opinion is regarding the upcoming DL 141 Officer election among the Fleet Service members at US. IMO... this station deserves to be duly recognized.
ograc

Cargo.........Are you thinking that PHX is not recognized? They have ChockJockey ( probably the smartest )....Jester ( probably the wittiest )......Freedom ( probably the ???? ) and I'm sure a few others that read this alot but post randomly....

Cargo.........Are you thinking that PHX is not recognized? They have ChockJockey ( probably the smartest )....Jester ( probably the wittiest )......Freedom ( probably the ???? ) and I'm sure a few others that read this alot but post randomly....

Just curious where the support lies in PHX. Maybe they could weigh in... with a true assesment of the station. The assesments I'm getting differ greatly.

ograc (a.k.a. cargo)

Tim was tried and convicted of dual unionism and was a member in bad standing.

Awww… now come-on 700… not “sweet innocent” Tim! I’m sure it had to be some conspiracy orchestrated by the evil, IAM infidel empire, that lead to his problems!

Further, it’s interesting to speak with the senior F/S Agents in CLT… none of them are very fond of Nelson. I guess they remember all the crap he did in the past!

Tim’s only hope for election this June is based on a less educated and, younger group of members being naive enough to fall for all his ridiculous rhetoric. Fortunately, enough of the senior folks are left to educate the others on Tim’s past shenanigans.

In case you are not educated on Tim’s past… CLICK HERE!

From what I observe here in CLT… the Membership will retain the N/D folks for another term!

http://airlineforums.com/topic/37661-organizing-drives-to-oust-the-iam-141/page__st__32#entry526560

Yep, that's true. I've tried to get rid of the I Am Management labor agent for a while. Big deal, they brought me up on charges. I took a pass on the trial because it didn't mean anything to me. I knew my rights to ogranize and KNEW when the union loyalist said I could get fired that they were blowing smoke. The IAM lives by pressing fear and intimidation to workers and this is appaling and profane. Screw the IAM I don't fear them one bit. They can charge me or anyone all they want, big deal! Who cares anyways 700?

What is interesting is that I believe the charges need the local support in a vote so I seriously doubt anyone in PHL or CLT could have charges stick. "My gut feeling', I think Boss Canale's boy Hayden will be brought up for something before the key organizers of the IBT or IBEW.

Anyways, it is most likely that there will be a vote between 3 unions and that petitions will be served IMO within 60 days. So anyone wanting a local chairman job with the IAM is pissing in the wind anyways because there is no way the IAM wins a vote if there are 2 or 3 unions on the ballot.

regards,

ograc,

Who did you support in 2008? And be honest.

pjirish317,

I supported the RC Team. This for a number of reasons. One, I did not, and still don't, believe the concessions we were forced to take, due to two bankruptcies, were the fault of the team in place. Two, I as a Chairperson and the members I represented, always received full support and dedication from our assigned AGCs. Our assigned AGCs visited the station frequently in good times and bad. They were there to face the tough questions through the bankruptcy proceedings. I'm not going to refer to them as negotiations. Three, the mouthpiece of the New Direction Team's campaign was none other than TN. His campaigning was effective. I'll give him that. But in the end what did it accomplish? Are we better off now than we were four years ago? Four years later the ND Team is responsible for all of our woes and TN is promoting himself as the savior. Four years ago we voted out a lot of experienced and dedicated officers. My honest opinion and thoughts.

ograc

pjirish317,

I supported the RC Team. This for a number of reasons. One, I did not, and still don't, believe the concessions we were forced to take, due to two bankruptcies, were the fault of the team in place. Two, I as a Chairperson and the members I represented, always received full support and dedication from our assigned AGCs. Our assigned AGCs visited the station frequently in good times and bad. They were there to face the tough questions through the bankruptcy proceedings. I'm not going to refer to them as negotiations. Three, the mouthpiece of the New Direction Team's campaign was none other than TN. His campaigning was effective. I'll give him that. But in the end what did it accomplish? Are we better off now than we were four years ago? Four years later the ND Team is responsible for all of our woes and TN is promoting himself as the savior. Four years ago we voted out a lot of experienced and dedicated officers. My honest opinion and thoughts.

ograc

Essentially, it accomplished the same thing that this election will accomplish, and that is to present a facade of control over our own destiny. I've said this before, and I'll continue to say it... no political ticket can change anything!

If we vote in new leadership, it may "feel good", but the reality is it will set us back...and not advance our interest. Nelson sells fantasy and false hope... your team is standing on the return of most of the old regime.

I say that we keep what we have... let them do their jobs!

Visit the 141 Rising Site... CLICK HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.