JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA AMTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder sometimes what I pay union dues for?

Keep in mind that Delta has always done this to keep unions out. The big question is how many mechanics would be willing to work under Delta work rules? The Delta mechanics are accustomed to working as they do. We are used to our way. Being around as long as I have been, I can say without a doubt that many of us would not care to work the Delta way. Heck, as it is, we don't even like doing things the US way.

Keep in mind that Delta has always done this to keep unions out. The big question is how many mechanics would be willing to work under Delta work rules? The Delta mechanics are accustomed to working as they do. We are used to our way. Being around as long as I have been, I can say without a doubt that many of us would not care to work the Delta way. Heck, as it is, we don't even like doing things the US way.

If I could bring my 25 years to Delta I would leave AA tomorrow. Work rules don't scare me especially when you get paid well. This place will continue to screw us over they drag negotiations out and nickle and dime us at every article. Keep up the good work
If our time were transferable to other carriers there would be an exodus here...

that is a fact ! i had a chance with southwest in 2003 there are few things in life i regret i wonder about that one...

What is Delta's mechanic license compensation and Lead?
As I understand it Deltas license pay is being increased from $4.26 to $5.00/hr. That's for 2 licenses. No idea on higher capacity pay.

Delta will always pay more to keep unions out. Remember it is the unions that help Delta mechanics keep one step ahead of us.

It should be the original 7% like Robert Isom said from the beginning. The association is allowing the company to not keep its promises. I still want to know about the 4% we never saw. They need to also lock in a big signing bonus!!!! The recent money we received is still not even close to what we given back to LUS. I would like to have my fair share!

I hope we don't accept less money to save jobs again, that never works. With deltas new pay raise, that should put us at $51 an hour. I actually think delta deserves our union dues more then our association.

I also hope that any kind of early out package is not part of our contract that we vote on. Like the 2012 bk contract where those guys voted themselves a $40k early package and left us with a bad contract and then they turned around and sued us for our equity. I call them the original IGM.

I heard through the grapevine the Philadelphia is having a special dinner for the Muslims this thanksgiving. Did the Muslims have anything to do with thanksgiving! NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back