Just for the record:

No matter how much the left tries to use the Jedi mind trick (this is not the quid pro quo you’re looking for), his admission is priceless.

Reactions: delldude
mail

I don't care if you are a Republican, or Democrat, for a person like this, you get off your ass!
3oldng.jpg

Yet Rush Limbaugh, who missed serving because of a cyst on his ass, got the Medal of Freedom. Kinda makes you wonder where our priorities are.
Yet he and Trump have done more for our country than if indeed they would have served! But, if they had, I would have respected them just that more....... But changing the subject here, I just got done watching a Democrat candidate who had enough backbone to actually except an interview on the Sean Hannity show and to say the least, it was refreshing. Now I'll start by saying I really don't agree with a lot this candidate said, but if the Democrats had any sense at all, should be the one they rally around. But then again, who said they had any sense? That candidate would be: https://video.foxnews.com/v/6131434447001#sp=show-clips

Dog, you wonder why I put you on "ignore"? .......This is why!
Before-you-argue-with-someone.-640x640.jpg

Yet he and Trump have done more for our country than if indeed they would have served! But, if they had, I would have respected them just that more....... But changing the subject here, I just got done watching a Democrat candidate who had enough backbone to actually except an interview on the Sean Hannity show and to say the least, it was refreshing. Now I'll start by saying I really don't agree with a lot this candidate said, but if the Democrats had any sense at all, should be the one they rally around. But then again, who said they had any sense? That candidate would be: https://video.foxnews.com/v/6131434447001#sp=show-clips
Yep, I thought you were stupid, now you prove it with every twisted post.
I think you girls need a 'cult' intervention.
79499318_2668136966557316_4068137570448441344_n.jpg