Just for the record:

Yet he and Trump have done more for our country than if indeed they would have served! But, if they had, I would have respected them just that more....... But changing the subject here, I just got done watching a Democrat candidate who had enough backbone to actually except an interview on the Sean Hannity show and to say the least, it was refreshing. Now I'll start by saying I really don't agree with a lot this candidate said, but if the Democrats had any sense at all, should be the one they rally around. But then again, who said they had any sense? That candidate would be: https://video.foxnews.com/v/6131434447001#sp=show-clips

He and Trump have done more to divide this country than any others. Running a close third is Hannity. YOu have a divisive talk show host and a vet from WW2....a BLACK vet from WW2. A vet who couldn't eat at many restaurants in the south when he served...yet he served. A man who couldn't drink from the same water fountain as you when he served, yet he served. You think Trump and Rush did more for this country than if they would have served. I think the guy who served, even though he was a second class citizen when he served is FAR more deserving of the medal of freedom. Trump the divider felt differently. And awarded it to the grandaddy of divisiveness.

Good Lord. NEVER say NEVER.
Here's why.
The worst and most vile Conservative RAG newspaper in the USA,(sadly, just miles from my abode), The Manchester (NH) Union Leader, Refused to endorse the M O R O N, and instead, endorsed a Democrat in 2020, Amy Klobuchar !!!!!!!!!!

Holy Smokes 'PETE', Insp69, How can this be ?????????????

Yet Rush Limbaugh, who missed serving because of a cyst on his ass, got the Medal of Freedom. Kinda makes you wonder where our priorities are.

It appears that ' EL - BIMBO ' will NOT be pre-paying for any new years eve (2020) reservations !!
With over 30 years of NAME CALLING of people, I guess that the ol' saying of "What goes around, Comes around" rings true. Get your affairs in order Oxy Contin Boy !
PS, You can not take that undeserved Medal or your Millions $$$ with you.

It appears that ' EL - BIMBO ' will NOT be pre-paying for any new years eve (2020) reservations !!
With over 30 years of NAME CALLING of people, I guess that the ol' saying of "What goes around, Comes around" rings true. Get your affairs in order Oxy Contin Boy !
PS, You can not take that undeserved Medal or your Millions $$$ with you.
Yea Bears, You true to your colors!.........Classless!

Good Lord. NEVER say NEVER.
Here's why.
The worst and most vile Conservative RAG newspaper in the USA,(sadly, just miles from my abode), The Manchester (NH) Union Leader, Refused to endorse the M O R O N, and instead, endorsed a Democrat in 2020, Amy Klobuchar !!!!!!!!!!

Holy Smokes 'PETE', Insp69, How can this be ?????????????
image.php

President Donald Trump in 2020: 110,717
President Barack Obama in 2012: 49,080
President George W. Bush in 2004: 52,962
President Bill Clinton in 1996: 76,797

Reactions: Miso Phat.....
He and Trump have done more to divide this country than any others. Running a close third is Hannity. YOu have a divisive talk show host and a vet from WW2....a BLACK vet from WW2. A vet who couldn't eat at many restaurants in the south when he served...yet he served. A man who couldn't drink from the same water fountain as you when he served, yet he served. You think Trump and Rush did more for this country than if they would have served. I think the guy who served, even though he was a second class citizen when he served is FAR more deserving of the medal of freedom. Trump the divider felt differently. And awarded it to the grandaddy of divisiveness.

That’s adorable boomer. You all have been in a 24/7 freakout mode since the day Trump was elected, but he’s the one who’s being “divisive”???

Good lord you people have zero sense and zero self awareness.

That’s adorable boomer. You all have been in a 24/7 freakout mode since the day Trump was elected, but he’s the one who’s being “divisive”???

Good lord you people have zero sense and zero self awareness.

Who deserves the Medal of Freedom more...a vet who served his country, despite being treated like a second class citizen, or a radio talk show host who never served because of a pimple on his ass....and who gave rise to people like you?

Who deserves the Medal of Freedom more...a vet who served his country, despite being treated like a second class citizen, or a radio talk show host who never served because of a pimple on his ass....and who gave rise to people like you?
Why the hell is it whenever the left has nothing to come up with, they start calling names, or when they are really upset,........ play the victim card or the race card.