Pilot labor thread week 4/27-5/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or better yet he's out to sabotage the whole thing. I think you're right, he's not an east pilot. In fact as a newbie his posts are all over the place. One thing I do know, he's not affiliated with USAPA leadership. You're right about the chains though.
Geez, such a quick change of heart. What happened to:

QUOTE (Junebug172 @ May 3 2008, 04:40 PM)
Whatever troll.

Move on to another forum.
Well, at least nothing changes. "Whatever troll?" Yea right. I hope he stays just to watch your reposts.

Geez, such a quick change of heart. What happened to:

QUOTE (Junebug172 @ May 3 2008, 04:40 PM)
Whatever troll.

Move on to another forum.
Well, at least nothing changes. "Whatever troll?" Yea right. I hope he stays just to watch your reposts.
Very insightful post. You are the one of leaders of america west pilots. Good retort.

Very insightful post. You are the one of leaders of america west pilots. Good retort.

Awww..let 'em run around, rant, play, and burn off their energy during recess... :rolleyes: It's all naught but yet more variations on "It's OVER!" and "You won't even get 200 cards!"/etc. <_< ..yawn....

The past fantasies produced nothing within the real world, and I'm fine with the current ones that imagine instant obliteration of USAPA, and/or universally united UA pilots, seeking nothing more from life than to eagerly place AWA people permanently ahead of vast numbers of their own group through Nic.

The fresh flood of diatribe will have about the same effect it always has had = none.

Yes I am thanks for asking. I just got a 2% raise no union or union DUES to worry about and about to get merged again. Life is good and the real union will be home soon...
Since the company has agreed that the pilots are an agency shop, I guess you'll have to redo your budget. Hope you didn't already spend it.

From the latest PHL update:
...The company confirmed that it is their belief that agency shop will continue per our CBA. This means that even though nobody will be forced to become a member of USAPA, everyone will be required to pay agency fees. We have also been informed that the dues collected by the company, on behalf of USAPA, will be made available at an earlier date than previously indicated...

Oh well, easy come, easy go...

So I just read 41 pages of posts quite entertaining.
Numerous things I’d like to reply to but I think I'll keep it light for starters.
And one guy at a time (that's what she said)

USEAST:

If your going to bag on someone for referencing pearl harbor then you probably shouldn't put you yourself in King Solomon's sandals I would call that delusions of grandeur on a biblical scale.

Also I'm pretty sure it stopped being ok to refer to people from Japan as Japs as long ago as when you were in the "modern" air force.

Oh and as far as grammar lessons go. The pilot you "corrected" was referring to "a" hole not "an" hole.
The "east" term is just a description of the geographic location of said hole.

That's all for now I'm going to go teach my girlfriend how to drive stick..

So I just read 41 pages of posts quite entertaining.
Numerous things I’d like to reply to but I think I'll keep it light for starters.
And one guy at a time (that's what she said)

USEAST:

If your going to bag on someone for referencing pearl harbor then you probably shouldn't put you yourself in King Solomon's sandals I would call that delusions of grandeur on a biblical scale.
So you choose to address EastUS for your very first post? :lol:

He's a nice man and hysterical in person. If you got to know him, you'd like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back