San Francisco
PTO,

Let's not banter from post to post.
Let's play this out here in one thread.

You are a SCAB and a LIAR!!!

What is your defense?
Rationalize your actions here!

-BigE

This would take volumns of books, but I am willing to give it a shot if you are. Lets do keep this clean and as little insulting as possible. I do expect numerous insults but I am a flexible and forgiving kind of guy so lets do it.

What do you expect to get out of this strike?

Do I need a defense to work in America?

You leave a job that is already in jeopardy and demand a company to hold jobs open that it is incapable of?

There are thousands of mechanics out there looking for permanent positions that don't require a union and you open the door for them, then don't expect anyone to go through it?

When the other unions refused to support your strike wasn't that a wake-up call that maybe this isn’t the right thing to do?

PlayTheOdds said:
This would take volumns of books, but I am willing to give it a shot if you are. Lets do keep this clean and as little insulting as possible. I do expect numerous insults but I am a flexible and forgiving kind of guy so lets do it.

What do you expect to get out of this strike?
[post="296334"][/post]​

I expect nothing.
I am here in support of the NWA AMFA Mechanics, Cleaners, and Related.
I am an AMFA member that works for United Airlines.

1) Who are you?
2) What do you expect?
3) Why are you here?

Or is this too much of a bite for you?

-BigE

PlayTheOdds said:
You leave a job that is already in jeopardy and demand a company to hold jobs open that it is incapable of? There are thousands of mechanics out there looking for permanent positions that don't require a union and you open the door for them, then don't expect anyone to go through it?
When the other unions refused to support your strike wasn't that a wake-up call that maybe this isn’t the right thing to do?
[post="296340"][/post]​

If we are going to respond out of turn, then maybe we should not attempt a civil tit-for-tat conversation.

Point is, I ask, you answer and have questions, then I reply.
That's the rules according to Roberts (Have you read them?)

Robert's Rules of Order

So, lets start again.
Your Move!

-BigE

Emil.Howes said:
1) Who are you? I'm just a mechanic fed up with company politics so I choose to work at different locations then turn in a book of suggestions to the board of directors and move on to the next contract. Whether this does a bit of good or not I don’t know, but it gives me something to do. Lets just say it is a hobby.

2) What do you expect? I expect AMFA with its lies and deceit to be a non contender in the aviation industry.

3) Why are you here? I am here for the money.

Or is this too much of a bite for you? I've got you covered Big E

Emil.Howes said:
If we are going to respond out of turn, then maybe we should not attempt a civil tit-for-tat conversation.
Point is, I ask, you answer and have questions, then I reply.
That's the rules according to Roberts (Have you read them?)
Robert's Rules of Order
So, lets start again.
Your Move!
-BigE
[post="296347"][/post]​

That will be fine. Please answer questions in posts 3&5. I will wait.

Don't forget to hit your refresh button on occasion to bring up the next post.

PlayTheOdds said:
That will be fine. Please answer questions in posts 3&5. I will wait.

Don't forget to hit your refresh button on occasion to bring up the next post.
[post="296358"][/post]​

You answer #3 and I will respond to #5.

-BigE

That went really well. That’s it Big E put up or shut-up. You lasted a whole 53 minutes. I'm really impressed. Now go cry to your worthless union.

Anyone else care for a go around?

It is late so it will have to be continued.

If so please respond to posts 3 & 5.

PlayTheOdds said:

You leave a job that is already in jeopardy and demand a company to hold jobs open that it is incapable of?

There are thousands of mechanics out there looking for permanent positions that don't require a union and you open the door for them, then don't expect anyone to go through it?

[post="296340"][/post]​

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
1. You are ABSOLUTELY right you dont need a defense to take a job in America that you are completely qualified for!!!!!
2. Yes, they expect the moon from "managment" the AMFA members as with many unions dont seem to understand that if they dont like where they work or the management style of the company they work for THEY CAN QUIT, they are not being paid to run the company just work there.
3. Of course they dont expect anyone to take the open jobs, because for some reason they think they are the only people capable of doing the work, they also expect the very people the call names and berate to honor their picket line, becaused they think of themselves as some sort of aviation gods. What they are is seriously lacking in any understanding of current economics as well as common humanity.
4. No they are still asleep ZZZZZZZZZ

Play The Odds, Keep The Odds, whatever....... Same old Scabby, whining about a union while showing how little he knows about them.

Other unions support? If everyone agrees with you it doesn't make you right, and if nobody agrees with you it doesn't make you wrong. AMFA stood up while many others were busy bending over.

Strike funds? Strike funds don't win strikes, members withholding their labor do.

Good luck with that FAA investigation, scabby.

Opus said:
...You are ABSOLUTELY right...
[post="296438"][/post]​

You're going to give yourself calluses patting yourself on the back like that, scabby.

I think it would be a good idea to prevent new registrations from posting for 30 days.