President Trump

Am not..........but there is nothing wrong with it if I were but it explains why you keep sending me those pictures of yourself. That's a big jet engine you're bending over in is it a RR or GE

Last edited:
Am not..........but there is nothing wrong with it if I were but it explains why you keep sending me those pictures of yourself. That's a big jet engine your bending over in is it a RR or GE

You really don't have to lie.
But that's typical when you have nothing.:eek:

Does your mother know you are on the internet?
Don't you have a restraining order on computer use until the operation?:rolleyes:

You really don't have to lie.
But that's typical when you have nothing.:eek:

Does your mother know you are on the internet?
Don't you have a restraining order on computer use until the operation?:rolleyes:
Is that a can of Turbo oil your holding in that picture?Your butt has a lot of zits stop bothering me stop it

Hold your head up high
How's that 'association' working out for you retards?
retard.gif

How's that 'association' working out for you retards?
View attachment 11448
Wow you are politically incorrect big time, you say you own a business I find that hard to believe. I could see you having an office in the back of an adult book store and pimping out a couple of druggies and maybe even going on a call yourself.A entrepreneur your not

IIRC I probably have 2 pictures on the ether, one installing an eec131 on a pw 4092 another troubleshooting an eec150 on a pw2500.
you have nothing!
:p
What about those other pictures of you, you know the ones you keep hidden. That turbo oil is supposed to go in the engine not where you are pointing