President Trump

Wow you are politically incorrect big time, you say you own a business I find that hard to believe. I could see you having an office in the back of an adult book store and pimping out a couple of druggies and maybe even going on a call yourself.An entrepreneur your not
Fixed it 4 U. Damn HillBillies...:eek:

I've got PLENTY of nothing
Obviously... DOH!
186390cqp60eg3r1.gif

IIRC I probably have 2 pictures on the ether, one installing an eec131 on a pw 4092 another troubleshooting an eec150 on a pw2500.
you have nothing!
:p
You call doing jumping jacks in the shower troubleshooting ?

Fixed it 4 U. Damn HillBillies...:eek:
Pussies do 'jumping jacks' I do squat trusts... OH... :)
How did you hide it when you were in the service? How did you explain those 6 hour showers ? What were you trying to prove? Is it too late to report you? Disgusting, what were you doing in the woods that night

Last edited:
http://www.the-american-interest.com/2017/01/17/truth-in-the-age-of-trump/

Interesting read fro Eliot Cohen. He served in the Bush admin and is a neocon.

Interesting because it fits within that tightly wound liberal bubble you live in?

Why does the author whom is a self described "conservative intellectual" hold anything useful to someone like yourself?

You think the people who voted for Trump give a rats ass about anyone associated with Bush? The same Bush president who liberals spit on for 8+ years.

What would you expect from a Bush hack after their son was widely rejected for the republican nominee?

Back