President Trump

He repealed Obama's executive orders. Then he "enhanced" them with a little ban that will keep American citizens of Middle Eastern descent (from countries where Trump doesn't have any business interests) out. Then he put the tinfoil wearing brietbart CEO in charge of the NSC. He's talking big about his wall the Mexico will pay for via a tax on American purchases, but he can't do that one on his own. THAT's the thing that will be interesting to watch. The little dictator is doing a fine job of being a dick right now, but when it comes to working with Congress, I think his head will explode if they don't give immediately give him what he wants. The man is mentally unstable...that will REALLY show itself when he has to actually start working within the constraints of the government.
The_Best_of_Rain_Man.gif

He repealed Obama's executive orders. Then he "enhanced" them with a little ban that will keep American citizens of Middle Eastern descent (from countries where Trump doesn't have any business interests) out. Then he put the tinfoil wearing brietbart CEO in charge of the NSC. He's talking big about his wall the Mexico will pay for via a tax on American purchases, but he can't do that one on his own. THAT's the thing that will be interesting to watch. The little dictator is doing a fine job of being a dick right now, but when it comes to working with Congress, I think his head will explode if they don't give immediately give him what he wants. The man is mentally unstable...that will REALLY show itself when he has to actually start working within the constraints of the government.

Quit spreading falsehoods. Americans are Americans......visa's and immigrants with green cards aren't temporarily banned.

Awww. What is that? A reference to What Would Jesus Do? I'm not Jesus, SO UP YOURS! In case you don't know it Jesus was perfect, I'm not. Jesus died for you, and I wouldn't p*ss on you if you were on fire. Jesus preached love, but I'm a human and am subject to mistakes. Jesus came for the Jews, and I'm a Christian, so your God-less argument is null and void of any human logic.

What is your next entertaining metaphor that proves your intellectual void?

You are ignorant and continue to dance the Dance Of Fools. YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING! The 'ban' was started by Obama but not enforced. Now Trump is the bad guy for UPHOLDING THE LAW that Odummy should have enforced. You spew vomit that you end up fine dining on.

Maybe you should read Breitbart to educate yourself since you aren't as intelligent as your stupidity perceives you to be. But like the fool who never learns, I'm sure you will dispel all doubt that you are who you are and if you represent the rest of the snowflake losers, you make logic too easy!

After he has used executive orders to revoke all the exective orders Obama issued, do you think he'll just stop? I think he's going to make Obama look like a piker when it comes to being a dictator.

No he isn't going to stop...He promised to MAGA and judging by YOU, IT'S WORKING!

Latest posts

Back