President Trump

You, and all your liberal friends, still don't don't get it do you? This is what we're facing!

President Trump gets it and it needs to be repeated because the libtard stupidity is explained.

The reactions you are seeing is what happens when a Demo-Dinosaur is about to become extinct. In the years to come you will see an increase in RINOs.

On a side note-there was this animal lover who felt she had to save a fox she thought was in distress, ended up getting bit, and getting rabies shots to go with it.

I think that I get under somebody's skin. And they think they are getting under mine.
KC as an airline employee you don't question how a background check is done on someone from a third world nation that has been in a civil war for the last (in some cases) 30 years?

Funny...the Iranian gal I know was saying how she left Iran to come here to get away from an oppressive government and enjoy our freedoms, but it's pretty much the same here today as it was in Iran when she left. While you are focused on 6 black flags, your government is taking your country away from you. Interesting that "Make America Great Again" is a lot like turning it into Iran under the Ayatollah.
I don't know maybe I am going out on a limb here but somehow I don't think this "Iranian gal" will be boarding a plane back to Teheran anytime soon. In spite of the horrible conditions here I'm betting she stays.

I don't know maybe I am going out on a limb here but somehow I don't think this "Iranian gal" will be boarding a plane back to Teheran anytime soon. In spite of the horrible conditions here I'm betting she stays.
I hope she does, back in 1978 Iran Air had a passenger club in the Pan Am terminal the Persian women could be breathtaking

It guess I should not find it shocking that people who work for an international airline have no clue as to how immigration works.

Goes to show the nature of the airline industry now.

Nope...I think even his supporters today will want him out after 4. They just don't know it yet as their orgasmic elation that Obama is not president anymore fades over time.

You better wake up. These antics going on in the first ten days are a major reason why the dems are losing votes. You party is digging a huge hole for itself.Chuck Schumer, Senate minority leader for the next 40 years.

You better wake up. These antics going on in the first ten days are a major reason why the dems are losing votes. You party is digging a huge hole for itself.Chuck Schumer, Senate minority leader for the next 40 years.

It's all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye with dick. First, I am a registered republican. Have to be to keep the tinfoil hat wearers off the ballot for the general elections for state and local office. And in Kansas, the eventual winner is determined in the republican primary. Second....The higher they fly, the faster they fall. Just give Trump time. When it happens, the alt right won't notice, but the rest of the populace will. And it won't be pretty for your side. I'm still feel that the odds are pretty good that the thin skinned twitmeister will get lil Kim over in Korea to launch a nuke on Seoul or Tokyo.

It's all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye with dick. First, I am a registered republican. Have to be to keep the tinfoil hat wearers off the ballot for the general elections for state and local office. And in Kansas, the eventual winner is determined in the republican primary. Second....The higher they fly, the faster they fall. Just give Trump time. When it happens, the alt right won't notice, but the rest of the populace will. And it won't be pretty for your side. I'm still feel that the odds are pretty good that the thin skinned twitmeister will get lil Kim over in Korea to launch a nuke on Seoul or Tokyo.

Best thing that could happen to NK.
You wait until T-Man starts cutting job killing EPA regs and who on the left in those blue states T-Man killed the dems in stand by their party....or vote with the GOP.
And it is going to be on more than one issue.

Ain't it the truth!
16406581_1650344298325552_8631184401656042036_n.jpg

Your ignorance is beyond comprehension. Yeah, it's becoming the same because we are being overrun by a Trojan Horse like Europe. You don't know what the hell your talking about, and yet you continue to waste precious air. MAGA may not fit YOUR AGENDA BUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE...and Europeans are starting to wake up...HAVE SPOKEN SO LIVE WITH IT OR GO TO IRAN!

Your gal from Iran must miss Sharia, and would have loved to bring it to America taking advantage of our freedoms to take them away. That's a fact, now go put your head in the sand that's located three palms below your neck!
16386919_212595519207294_321775367993437080_n.jpg

Don't waste your breath on these libtards. You can't fix stupid.