President Trump

Hmmm....who's the one calling people idiot, fool, libtard, snowflake and the like? Way to reach out and start that healing.
Who are the ones destroying public property? And the ones who support their views to not come together? Are your little feelings hurt because the name calling matches your feelings? Your agenda does not want to unify, it wants to divide because no matter what, Trump is going to WAKE YOU UP! Keep barfing stupid so the intelligent crowd can keep away from your stupid views!

Now suck it up or move from your privileged neighborhood to the real hood otherwise you are a coward who talks nonsense from your couch!

That's because they try to intimidate you.
When you disagree, or do not follow their party propaganda, they have nothing other than slurs and labeling.
From one 'snowflake' to another.
Best!
xUT
Actually we label them because their barbaric views have unleashed their snowflake meltdown.

Just to keep you abreast of fake news...I linked this before and it seems to be happening...

Hmmm....who's the one calling people idiot, fool, libtard, snowflake and the like? Way to reach out and start that healing.
Hey KC I just read a list of the top 20 cites where there are illegals KC is not on it,therefore you get "out of touch" status therefore you are dismissed. This is xUT's world you're just a squirrel trying to get a nut

Last edited:
Hey KC I just read a list of the top 20 cites where there are illegals KC is not on it,therefore you get "out of touch" status therefore you are dismissed. This is xUT's world you're just a squirrel trying to get a nut

That kind of figures, since Kansas City is only the 37th largest city in the US. If they made the top 20 in illegals, we'd pretty much ALL have to be illegals here.

Yes....one day we might be one of the 20 largest cities in the US.
With that comes (and you will be leading the cheer) "Not in my backyard" Just like all these college protesters so liberal now until they get a taste of the real world I remember some of my sisters friends in the 60s and 70s true hippies, now they are cut throat lawyers

With that comes (and you will be leading the cheer) "Not in my backyard" Just like all these college protesters so liberal now until they get a taste of the real world I remember some of my sisters friends in the 60s and 70s true hippies, now they are cut throat lawyers

I won't be leading any cheers...much less 'not in my backyard'. I'll let the hippie lawyers keep that one. I was raised differently than most.

16603051_1241687612533275_5298117425320495474_n.jpg

You know x, there is one thing in particular that I just can't stomach. That's stolen valor, especially from a Senator! ..........

Back