President Trump

That kind of figures, since Kansas City is only the 37th largest city in the US. If they made the top 20 in illegals, we'd pretty much ALL have to be illegals here.
Is that Kansas City, Kansas or Kansas City Missouri because you are talking out your @$$ unless you're on the RIGHT-side of the TRACKS!!!

Is that Kansas City, Kansas or Kansas City Missouri because you are talking out your @$$ unless you're on the RIGHT-side of the TRACKS!!!
Missouri. It's the larger of the two Kansas City's. Here's a list for you http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/a0763098.html ....Notice where number 37 is...KCK is 1/4 the population of KCMO, so it would be even harder to crack the top 20 cities with illegals, unless of course you use "Trump math". Oops...I just farted.

Last edited:
You know x, there is one thing in particular that I just can't stomach. That's stolen valor, especially from a Senator! ..........

I agree.
Don't know why you focused on me because I never claimed to be a hero.
Vietnam taught me that I can do things that I never thought I could ever do and I am not a coward.
We had a mortar attack one night and I scraped my hand diving into a bunker on the perimeter.
The medic wanted to put me in for a Purple Heart and I refused as it would be bullshit.
What would you have done?
My brother was a grunt (11b) in 65 and he is my Hero!
XUT

I can't believe they elected this fuitcake, twice!
16681640_587629808099335_3745412636867392191_n.jpg

You sure about that?

Medicaid-State-Funding.jpg

http://www.1800abortion.com/pages/faqs/fees_medicaid.html
In most states, Medicaid will pay for your abortion if your pregnancy is the result of rape or incest or if your life would be endangered if you did not have an abortion. There are some states where abortion is covered in most elective cases.

States where Medicaid will pay for abortions under most circumstances are:
Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Vermont, Washington and West Virginia.

So what? Why should you care if Medicaid is used to fund abortions?

So what? Why should you care if Medicaid is used to fund abortions?
Because I am a tax payer and I find the state forcing me to fund elective case abortions offensive.

Are you implying I should have to pay taxes but have no say in how they are spent?

Latest posts

Back