profit sharing checks in the bank!

In light of this controversy. I hope the MEC takes a better look at the future profit checks. The Bankruptcy Judge gave instructions to each labor group to figure out how to distribute this check. I'm not sure, but I don't think AFA is bound by this setup. I hope AFA and the company didn't sign an agreement so this is set in stone. Stay tuned...

Did anyone see the eline from the union that went out a few days ago stating that the MAA f/a did receive their profit sharing check? They said it was in with our Usairways together, so, since I was recalled June 1 and worked at MAA from Jan till May..it was a combined profit sharing check.This is what they told us....well..Just found out today that JM in Phl AFA did the numbers on a friends W-2 and WRONG they owe her money...a few hundred dollars. So, now we actually have to either take our W-2's to the Union or call Buddy (MEC VP) and have him do the math to prove to the company that we did not get it. OH MY GOD!! :shock: I swear this company is just stupid. I do not know who MF got in PHX to look at all of the MAA's W2's..but they did not look close enough. This is just crap. I am not gonna let the company get away with keeping our money that we are owed. So...if anyone that worked at MAA in 2006 got recalled in June 06 ..you are owed money. Get your W-2's together and get in touch with the union. Do not let them do this to us. :up:

xoxo you should start a new thread so people see that... I was on a trip the other day and another F/A asked me if I had been MidAtlantic. When I said yes, she said "Why does the company hate you guys so much? It seems like they set out to nail you guys every time they can!" Geez, you know it's bad when even the non-involved F/As start to notice! They are usually in thier own world!

It seems like they set out to nail you guys every time they can!" Geez, you know it's bad when even the non-involved F/As start to notice! They are usually in thier own world!

sky high states: I heard you guys had to "sign on"...then find out how screwed you were after the fact. Pathetic! It's worse then B-SCALE in 1985!!!!!!!!

only stating opinions.

sky high states: I heard you guys had to "sign on"...then find out how screwed you were after the fact. Pathetic! It's worse then B-SCALE in 1985!!!!!!!!
only stating opinions.
I am actually only making 40 cents more per flight hour here at mainline! So..they are still paying pennies. Express carriers make more than us.

Latest posts

Back