Richard promises pay increase announcement soon

It IS the case! O.K., I'll play along but riddle me this. After the January 2009 increase, there will be DL workgroups that continue to be 17% below the "industry standard". When will the next increase be and at what increase interval is DL going to ensure that these employees are at "industry standard" by December 31, 2010?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please place your answer here and do not look at other students papers.

Southwind? :blink:

Answer the question.......

I'm not complaining about the fact that you guys are getting one. Not at all (you're just going to have to trust me on that).

Where I'm crying foul is at the fact that Anderson "blames" it on a CBA being in the way (and telling you the same), when in fact he knows that's not true.

So, again, I'm glad you got an increase-enjoy it. Just know the motivation behind it.

First: I'm not a mechanic. They're not in the IAM at NW. I'm a crew chief on the ramp.

Second: If you're an F/A (that obviously wouldn't be affected by an IAM card drive), why do you continue to pimp the anti IAM company line when you don't have a dog in this fight?

Im not pimping nothing, I just like to hang out and chat with you lovely alpha pups, you people are no fun whatsoever. :p

Im not pimping nothing, I just like to hang out and chat with you lovely alpha pups, you people are no fun whatsoever. :p

It IS the case! O.K., I'll play along but riddle me this. After the January 2009 increase, there will be DL workgroups that continue to be 17% below the "industry standard". When will the next increase be and at what increase interval is DL going to ensure that these employees are at "industry standard" by December 31, 2010?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please place your answer here and do not look at other students papers.

Those who seek truth in darkness often stump big toe on the truth. Come out of the darkness and answer the question.....

Alpha Pup? Explain that one again...
well, in canine packs there is an alpha leader or pair and then the rest are alpha pups. the "alpha pups" determine heirarchy by play fighting to determine rank in the pack...to refer to people as alpha pups, would simply imply the alpha is already established and the rest are...children trying to assume to the "top dog" rank...

Hey Kev.

You were right. I can't believe some of this stuff that comes thru some of these people's mouths!

You; Dignity; and all of your fellow "Red-Tailers" know what's coming down the pike, and everybody knows that the workgroups at DL (except of course the pilots) are below "industry standard" in pay or benefits because of no representation.You see the signs every day, with or without the bad economy. 3% is a start of a step increase. Is that a "one-time" deal, or yearly until made whole? (I hear that we may be getting 5% next year - rumor has it) but they are still below us in pay. It should be more with the combined group, and I'll bet that there will be more cuts coming before or after any election. (I know that the NW people I know has better work rules and scope than us, but our base pay is more; and the DL people I know are paid a lot less than us, with comparable workrules) I'm speaking from the ramp side only. But we all are still below SW in pay though. People like Dignity can speak for FA side of things. (quite eloquently and sanely, I might add) With the combined strength of the two airlines, you guys could and SHOULD be the best compensated in the industry - not trying to catch up. A lot of us who work for other airlines are following this and have an interest in this, because the nature of this industry, and that DL will or should become the "industry leader" (or the 800lb gorilla) in routes; destinations; fleet; product; service; and of course compensation for it's employees.

I hear that they may be de-hubbing CVG. Is that true?
The truth comes out AFTER the deal is done........
Will MEM be next to fall?

I hear that they may be de-hubbing CVG. Is that true?
The truth comes out AFTER the deal is done........
Will MEM be next to fall?

Delta Air Lines plans to cut 12 percent of its flying out of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport in January, but says it is restructuring the hub here to make it more profitable and therefore sustainable though at least next year.

Glen Hauenstein, Delta's executive vice president charged with meshing Delta's network with that of its new merger acquisition Northwest Airlines, said in an interview that the airline is committed to keeping a hub here through at least 2009.

"We really wanted to keep the hub there because of its location, layout and the great facilities, but it took us awhile to figure out how to do it," Hauenstein said. "So Delta is now reaffirming its commitment to the Cincinnati hub through the summer season of next year and then we'll take another barometer reading on how the economy is doing.

Full story: http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20081111/BIZ01/811120350

Dapoes is a fraud!

Are you going to let her skirt the questions by calling names?

Dapoes is a real disappointment here only to fuel the fire for management.

Come on Dapoes I've been waiting a few hours for your answers to Kev and 2blacknblue's questions.

Dapoes is a fraud!

Are you going to let her skirt the questions by calling names?

Dapoes is a real disappointment. Here only to fuel the fire for management.

Come on Dapoes I've been waiting a few hours for your answers to Kev and 2blacknblue's questions.
It's been over 24 hours and still no answers from a somewhat out spoken (over spoken)
Dapoes....

Someone too busy eating crow?
Are you waiting for your alter ego to kick in/on? :lol:
What gives? :angry:

Dopes is de-briefing WHQ...

Prepping for the next anti Union assault propaganda.

Dopes to RA "Yall got yalls work cut out for you! Them Union folks are ferocious. I think it's gonna be a lot of work because of those pesty die hard NW union folks" "Can't we just re-locate them somewhere....like, THE TUNDRA! I mean, they ARE used to the COLD!"

RA..."No, we have to do this "legally" (as in loop holes) Then spring "Change" on them like a mountain lion on a rabbit.

Dopes is de-briefing WHQ...

Prepping for the next anti Union assault propaganda.

Dopes to RA "Yall got yalls work cut out for you! Them Union folks are ferocious.

By which Dapoes means that we refuse to let flowery promises and corporate double talk override cold hard facts, and contractual language. We also refuse to ignore the past...

I think it's gonna be a lot of work because of those pesty die hard NW union folks" "Can't we just re-locate them somewhere....like, THE TUNDRA! I mean, they ARE used to the COLD!"

Most of us are already on/in the tundra! :lol:

Latest posts

Back