Richard promises pay increase announcement soon

No, why add to the chorus of "Our way or the high way", it's obvious that if someone disagrees with the almighty union view, he must be a management operative!!!
Not necessarily. I think there were some specific questions asked by a couple of posters that were not answered.

I am pro-union, but by no means are they a cure for all that ails the industry.

A healthy dialogue is more than welcome by most.

No, why add to the chorus of "Our way or the high way", it's obvious that if someone disagrees with the almighty union view, he must be a management operative!!!

So when posters such as Dapoes, Southwind, and Delta Technician post "if you don't like it leave" type posts, how is that not the same as what you're accusing pro-union folks of?

Not necessarily. I think there were some specific questions asked by a couple of posters that were not answered.

Still waiting, BTW...

I am pro-union, but by no means are they a cure for all that ails the industry.

A healthy dialogue is more than welcome by most.

Amen.

Anybody seen the newly revised pay scales for amts on DeltaNet? Seems like all of the insourcing that DL is performing is paying off for everyone except the DL amts! <_<

You will see it....In the bonuses of your dept.'s VP.

We...the "little" people are only entitled to what we FORCE them to pay by demanding fair compensation from the profits "WE" CREATE.

You will see it....In the bonuses of your dept.'s VP.

We...the "little" people are only entitled to what we FORCE them to pay by demanding fair compensation from the profits "WE" CREATE.

And yet another poor me I'm a little person reply. Let me ask you something, have you ever done anything to improve your chances of getting a bigger piece of the pie? I'm talking about college, trade school or some other higher learning avenue? Maybe even get a mangement position by earning it? You and a couple of others in here are so pathetic sounding. You have to hire a third party to represent you because you haven't the resume to get ahead with any company in any industry. Exactly what profits have you "created"? You are just a whiner and complainer and that will get you no more than you have to pay someone to get you.

And yet another poor me I'm a little person reply. Let me ask you something, have you ever done anything to improve your chances of getting a bigger piece of the pie? I'm talking about college, trade school or some other higher learning avenue? Maybe even get a mangement position by earning it? You and a couple of others in here are so pathetic sounding. You have to hire a third party to represent you because you haven't the resume to get ahead with any company in any industry. Exactly what profits have you "created"? You are just a whiner and complainer and that will get you no more than you have to pay someone to get you.
You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself.

What an ignorant sap of a statement. I will out educate, gyrate, AND, out earn you (if you ain't a pilot at the top of the pay scale, I wouldn't go there) any day of the decade. Personally, I wouldn't let my dead corpse be found working in an airline management cubicle (no matter how BIG it was) or taking the HUGE pay stolen from employee pay checks.

Many people in this world know the difference between self-deprecating humor and self pity. Many more in this world understand the power of collective bargaining vs. peepsqueek lives of fantasy (and their individual self importance to a Mega company that only knows them by a number). Evan more people of this world will understand the self respect in demanding your market worth as it relates to the profit (that'd be the $3.7 Billion brought collectively to this merger, based on our collective pay cuts) you've helped create.

A few people in this world will live and enjoy being at the employed beck and call of those that recognize willing subservient slaves who will work for crumbs and think they are "valued". You do remember what happened to Ms.Leona Helmsley for thinking like you... even her own dog hated her rotten guts. :lol:

Now anytime you'd like to challenge my "college" degreeS or managerial skills...have at it, I'd love to demonstrate them for you. (next time spell MANAGEMENT correctly before whining about someone else's trade, college or other skills)

This is just pitiful! Have you ever listen to any of the call-in shows that management has held or read any of the chat transcripts recorded on the DL net? Here's what you will find from the workgroup you represent: When are we going to get our 5th week of vacation back? Why does NW have oji time? Will we be able to roll our ppt time over? Why does NW have sick time? When is our next raise going to be to get us to "industry standard? Are we going to get information regarding what exact figure is industry standard? Southwest does not insource and and are heavily unionized and yet they are paid well above industry standard. We are at the bottom. Is this going to change?

United, you stand. Divided, you BEG!

With this industry filled with lawyers, you will never get what you think you deserve. You will get what you negotiate. With the situation that you have insisted on relying, is there ANY wonder why you have been shoved to the bottom-of-the-payscale in compensation? You will forever chase the "industry standard" carrot on a string.

North;
What I have found at DL is that you have two kinds of an employee. Those that are constant in obtaining representation, and those that are so apathetic they wouldn't even remotely post this pro-company propaganda dribble. What we have on this site is a few paid drones that are espousing the company's belief that they have to prop up a one-sided employer-employee relationship. They can't refute the fact that it would benefit the employee to have have a collective bargaining agreement. They can't refute that it has done wonders for the pilot group of DL to have a CBA. They can't refute that it has done wonders for the executives at DL to have all of their benefits in a legally binding agreement, from Ron Allen, Leo Mullin, Michele Burns, Fred Reid, Bob Colman, Vicki Escarra, Richard Anderson, and Ed Bastian.

But a contract for the remaining employees is bad?

United, you can stand.
Divided, you will BEG!

Let me know when you guys find the Utopian workplace and if they let in woman. :lol:

This is just pitiful! Have you ever listen to any of the call-in shows that management has held or read any of the chat transcripts recorded on the DL net? Here's what you will find from the workgroup you represent: When are we going to get our 5th week of vacation back? Why does NW have oji time? Will we be able to roll our ppt time over? Why does NW have sick time? When is our next raise going to be to get us to "industry standard? Are we going to get information regarding what exact figure is industry standard? Southwest does not insource and and are heavily unionized and yet they are paid well above industry standard. We are at the bottom. Is this going to change?

United, you stand. Divided, you BEG!

With this industry filled with lawyers, you will never get what you think you deserve. You will get what you negotiate. With the situation that you have insisted on relying, is there ANY wonder why you have been shoved to the bottom-of-the-payscale in compensation? You will forever chase the "industry standard" carrot on a string.

North;
What I have found at DL is that you have two kinds of an employee. Those that are constant in obtaining representation, and those that are so apathetic they wouldn't even remotely post this pro-company propaganda dribble. What we have on this site is a few paid drones that are espousing the company's belief that they have to prop up a one-sided employer-employee relationship. They can't refute the fact that it would benefit the employee to have have a collective bargaining agreement. They can't refute that it has done wonders for the pilot group of DL to have a CBA. They can't refute that it has done wonders for the executives at DL to have all of their benefits in a legally binding agreement, from Ron Allen, Leo Mullin, Michele Burns, Fred Reid, Bob Colman, Vicki Escarra, Richard Anderson, and Ed Bastian.

But a contract for the remaining employees is bad?

United, you can stand.
Divided, you will BEG!

The UAW has a binding contract......................lets see how that works out for them over the next few months ! :shock:

And NXNW........................sorry to point out in your "I'm smarter than a 5th grader post" but, "BECK" is not a word. It's a band ! :blink:

Why is it when push comes to shove, all you can do is throw out these witticisms (sp?)?

Again, I ask, why do you not think labor should have a voice in the workplace?

Err....................maybe 'cause labor does not "OWN" said workplace? :blink: