Scab's Caught Drinking

Hackman said:
No, but I have many close friends that are. I also have friends in the FAA and the government. They tell me things. I'm a long time AMFA supporter and member. My friends have been harmed by NWA for years, and their fight is my fight. This is AMFA unionism, which you hate, because you can't comprehend it. This is standing up for a skilled craft, against corporate greed and tyranny.

Your a pawn.

You have no principles.

You bootlick for the man. I do not.

You scab for the man. I would rather shovel cow dung.

You are a scab....for life.
[post="298203"][/post]​

WHAT A LOAD OF COW DUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st- If AMFA really was all about a "skilled craft" they would have been doing something long ago to have aircraft mechanics reclassified as skilled rather than semiskilled by the government, BUT THEY HAVENT HAVE THEY.
2nd-"This is AMFA unionism, which you hate, because you can't comprehend it." this is the biggest load of cow dung because AMFA shunned and bad mouthed every other union until this strike then they cried "ohhh support us support us" never said one nice thing about the AFL-CIO until AMFA wanted to march in their parade to gather contributions for the "strike fund" but up until then AMFA never marched or even asked to march or help with the Detroit AFL-CIO labor day parade until this stike, ummmm a union in need suddenly isnt bad mouthing the other unions they are BEGGING BEGGING for the other unions support.
3rd-" I would rather shovel cow dung. THEN GO GET A JOB, YOU ALREADY QUIT YOUR JOB AT NORTHWEST AIRLINES YOU WALKED OFF YOUR JOB WHICH PAID MORE THAN THE AVERAGE WAGE IN DETROIT FOR A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th- The reason you say you would rather "shovel cow dung" is because AMFA is SOOOOO GOOD AT IT, call other unions (baggage handlers and flight attend) names and then EXPECT their support and deny and deny unprof. actions by your own union brothers and brag brag brag on other bb's (the-mechanic) about how your union was going to shut down NWA just like EAL, well guess you were WRONG!!! OPPS SORRY WRONG AGAIN.

1st-the "semi-skilled" designation was changed to skilled many years ago because of AMFA protests.

2nd-AMFA has asked to participate in AFL-CIO labor day parades many times in the past only to be rebuffed by the AFL-CIO. As it turns out AMFA was right about the direction the AFL-CIO was taking unionism. This was shown recently by the defection of 1/3 of it's members to a new coalition.

3rd-So they were supposed to accept a "contract" that cut 53% of their members after they had already lost 46% of their membership due illegal "force manure" layoffs? They were also supposed to accept unlimited outsourcing and 26% paycut? This strike(actually it's a lockout) was wanted by NWA management. They wanted it and now they are paying for it. Their customers are fleeing for safer and more reliable airlines.

4th-Eastern Airlines is out of business,just like Northwest will be if it continues on it's present path.

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
...Their customers are fleeing for safer and more reliable airlines.

[post="298284"][/post]​

Sorry the numbers don't seem to back that up. Planes look as full as usual. Ooops...forgot, NW has hired replacement passengers...

NWAMSP said:
Sorry the numbers don't seem to back that up. Planes look as full as usual. Ooops...forgot, NW has hired replacement passengers...
[post="298295"][/post]​

Northwest Airlines released its August traffic figures today and the usual measures--revenue passenger miles, available seat miles and load factor--are not necessarily instructive. Why? Northwest cancelled a disproportionately large number of flights during the last 15 days of August. It also slashed capacity by about 17 percent on August 20, the day that the mechanics strike began. So let's look at "enplaned passengers," which is the actual number of travelers that Northwest carried. That's where you see the hit Northwest has taken. The airline carried 5,064,028 passengers in August, a 2.1 percent decline from August, 2004. It's the first time in 2005 that Northwest suffered a monthly year-over-year decline in the number of enplaned passengers. For the first seven months of 2005, Northwest registered monthly gains of between 3.3 and 7.9 percent. Worse, Northwest carried about 475,000 fewer passengers in August than it did in July. By comparison, Northwest's July-to-August traffic decline in 2004 was less than 200,000 passengers.

Hmmmm dont like like traffic is up to me.

chasbatl said:
Hmmmm dont like like traffic is up to me.
[post="298419"][/post]​

Hmmm, nobody said it was up. Just stating that people weren't flocking to other airlines as was previously suggested : :stupid:

NWA had 28 flights between MSP and DTW today, 12 arrived on time for a scabtacular 43% on time rating. Guess what the delays and cancellations were chalked up to? you guessed it, PTO and his scab buddies. You think people arent booking away now well if they arent it wont be long til they are with numbers like this.

Lets see what that same comparison looks like for the month of November when it gets here. Your numbers aren’t real numbers for that type of comparison because of the strike. It is not normal operations for Northwest. Lets let the waters calm before we start making those types of comparisons.

PlayTheOdds said:
Lets see what that same comparison looks like for the month of November when it gets here. Your numbers aren’t real numbers for that type of comparison because of the strike. It is not normal operations for Northwest. Lets let the waters calm before we start making those types of comparisons.
[post="298427"][/post]​

PTO, you come in here spouting off how your out performing AMFA and then you say lets wait? What is it? wait or are you out performing us? Call your manager and ask him what your supposed to do just like you do at work.

We are indeed out performing you guys. I'm just saying that if you are going to play with numbers to convince yourself other wise you need to use numbers and times which will fall in the brackets of more normal company operations. Not in a time during a strike where operations was shifted around to accommodate a striking work force. Lets see what the holidays have to say. They are long enough away and busy enough to be out of the ripple effect of this strike to give us a good indication of what is going on. To set up a formula like you did and make a judgment on the one month is foolish at best.

chasbatl said:
NWA had 28 flights between MSP and DTW today, 12 arrived on time for a scabtacular 43% on time rating...You think people arent booking away now well if they arent it wont be long til they are with numbers like this.
[post="298426"][/post]​

Looking at departures between MSP they were about 61% on time using the 15 minute within schedule as on-time that all airlines love to use to fudge the numbers.

In addition, another 4 missed the 15 minute window by an average of 5 minutes.

So a total of 76% of the flights departed within a 20 minute window of their scheduled departure time.

Hmmm, don't airlines build at least a 20 pad into their scheduled times...so it was probably union controllers that routed them via MEM to make their arrival percentage look so low. Are the controller's still unionized after the PATCO fiasco?

The numbers show that operations have dropped dramatically since the strike began. If what you try to say is try then the numbers would have improved since the strike began but we all know that isnt the case. If anyone was playing with numbers it would be you and NW, i get all my numbers from independant websites that use the flight tracker at NWA.

PlayTheOdds said:
Did the flight tracker adjust for the implementation of the week early fall schedule?
[post="298448"][/post]​

The flight tracker tells if planes are on-time, it doesnt care what schedule is being used. How can you be so stupid to ask this question? The fall schedule doesnt change the on-time rating moron. You incompetent maintenance is what changes the on-time rating.

Latest posts