Southwest considers discontinuing USAIR agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just think how much better the US performance stats would be better if it wasn?t for that pesky jetstream.
It is funny you mention that. Tonight on my AA flight, the guy next to me (with my prodding) told me about how US is no longer a preferred carrier of Johnson and Johnson and how they encourage them to book away from US as much as possible. He also told me that his wife took US on a leisure flight to SEA to meet him and the plane had to stop in Spokane to refuel. I of course felt obliged to tell him about the 321 reconfig and that Tempe knew about this problem and still went through with th reconfig. His response was, and why do people fly US? I of course responded because of the 25 dollar vouchers they hand out when you complain.

The Southwest Agreement works out just fine for us based PHX and LAS because we seem to know what first come/first serve means. We also, just like most east folks, know how to mind our manners when getting a free ride on another airline. I seriously hope this is a false rumor. The jumpseat agreement is a god send to the commuters here on the west coast.

USAir sent us a huge block of cheese 10 years back. We sort of just flipped it around and stared at it.

OMG, I forgot all about that.....I remember thinking "what in the world could this be?" when it was delivered to the door.......I remember opening it and basically just staring at it, like you said.....Geez oh man, we've been treated like crap for years now! :huh:

The Southwest Agreement works out just fine for us based PHX and LAS because we seem to know what first come/first serve means. We also, just like most east folks, know how to mind our manners when getting a free ride on another airline. I seriously hope this is a false rumor. The jumpseat agreement is a god send to the commuters here on the west coast.

I swear, the east ruins everything they touch don't they?

Um no, the East's service use to win awards and was classy.

HP's service is worse than Aeroflot!

<_<
That would be the west, East's service was award winning, now it makes the Waffle House look five star.
Before 9-11 at America West we had a pretty damn good f/c product and coach! We use to serve a 4 course meal on domestic flights in f/c and two choice meal in coach. So get off your high horse please! :rolleyes:

No high horse, the award winning east service speaks for itself, never seen HP win awards for its meal service.

<_<
Before 9-11 at America West we had a pretty damn good f/c product and coach! We use to serve a 4 course meal on domestic flights in f/c and two choice meal in coach. So get off your high horse please! :rolleyes:
Dude, if this is any indication of american worst, hp SUCKED. Stop being delusional.

Dude, if this is any indication of american worst, hp SUCKED. Stop being delusional.
I am not talking about the service quality now US1. You obviously never flew HP back then, it was very competitive to other carriers service, and for being just a "regional", pretty darn good! Go fly away to CO, and AA, and continue your kool-aid drinking, I am sure they would love you to be there ff spokesman. Better yet, retreat to the galley show, us westies love you making a fool of yourself! :lol:

I am not talking about the service quality now US1. You obviously never flew HP back then, it was very competitive to other carriers service, and for being just a "regional", pretty darn good! Go fly away to CO, and AA, and continue your kool-aid drinking, I am sure they would love you to be there ff spokesman. Better yet, retreat to the galley show, us westies love you making a fool of yourself! :lol:
Oh, poor baby. Don't want to face your reality that you work for the nations's worst airline? too bad, so sad. My foolishness is your reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back