Stock Tanks!

Fubijaakr said:
JBLU stock down 18% in one day! :up:
Oh. (yawn)
I thought this was going to be about watering stations for cattle out on the range... <_<

JBLU stock down 18% in one day! :up:

-------------

Fubi, I must say...your posts are just so wonderful and filled with such enthusiasm!! Thank you for throwing a thumbs up and finger up to JetBlue's loss (BIG suprise coming from you). That's just so respectful and considerate to the hard working employees, a HUGE percentage furloughed and canned from a major might I add, who spin to make our operation "such" a success. Sorry you were obviously dealt the **** stick with your carrier, but please stop trying to piss on ours every time you log on.

As for our stocks.....

It'll be back up boys...always has, always will ;-)

As someone who doesn't work for jetBlue I find it sad that someone finds perverse joy in the so-called bad news of others. This guy must think he's posting on a Yahoo board and is looking to stir the pot here to try incite some trouble instead of having a fair debate or discussion on the issues. Fubi you'd be doing yourself a big favor to review the message board ROE for what consitutes proper etiquette and decorum here. Please see to it that you try to at least meet the spirit of the law.

I think the news on jetBlue is really a good indication that jetBlue is still subject to the laws of economic gravity like everyone else in this business. I believe that it serves as reminder that even the best performers in this business can be subject to making mistakes or experience challenges which help keep everybody's feet on the figurative ground. jetBlue is still a well-managed airline and now it gets to look forward to the next chapter of its operational future. It has proven that it's no flash in the pan AND the honeymoon is definitely over! The competition is playing hard to level the playing field, a field until now they've had their way with. They are about to break through $1 billion in annual revenue and that will bring new challenges to the corporate braintrust in Queens, NY. I am very interested to see how they respond to the challenge! :up: :p

<Edited for the removal of excessive profanity>

ITRADE said:
Was there some news that led to this???

Bad financial month?

Major holder dumping position?
ITRADe - it was caused because the yields are reported to be down. They're still good, but they aren't what Wall Street was expecting. And you can't disappoint Wall Street when your stock is priced for perfection.

KCFlyer said:
ITRADE said:
Was there some news that led to this???

Bad financial month?

Major holder dumping position?
ITRADe - it was caused because the yields are reported to be down. They're still good, but they aren't what Wall Street was expecting. And you can't disappoint Wall Street when your stock is priced for perfection.
Well, it may have been the excuse for the stock price to be corrected - many on Wall Street believed the stock to have been inflated.

Fubar! (I hope you don't mind me shortening your name) You represent the current problem with our culture so well. In your face attitude, no class, lack of any integrity whatsoever, no manners, no social skills. But you do have access to a computer-and that's about all you have.

If you've ever looked at the Yahoo board on JBLU, you know its one big flame war--I stopped looking at it, there was never anything interesting unless you like a bunch of people spewing profanity at each other--and fubi was right in there, spewing with the best. To keep this board from being ruined the same way PLEASE take a deep breath and promise yourselves not to be provoked, and just ignore any post by him. We'll all be better off.

Daedalus said:
As someone who doesn't work for jetBlue I find it sad that someone finds perverse joy in the so-called bad news of others.
There's no shortage of "GLASSBOWLS"!

Perhaps FUBI should be banned from USAVIATION instead of asking users not to be provoked by him. This is a somewhat respectable forum and I've enjoyed reading from all sides of the spectrum on a variety of issues, but FUBI takes it WAY BEYOND the boundaries. If he went to the UA or NW or US board and started throwing his verbal feces at their organization and employees by calling them "SCABS" and whatnot, there would be an uproar and I'm sure the moderators would see to it that he was banned! I feel that he should have been revomed the second he started calling everyone at jetBlue a scab in the first place! PORTION DELETED BY MODERATOR

Latest posts