Strikers To Get Unemployment !

yes but I wouldnt expect you know about that because you are not in a union but are performing a union paying member's job while theyre out doing what they believe in is right.

robbedagain said:
yes but I wouldnt expect you know about that because you are not in a union but are performing a union paying member's job while theyre out doing what they believe in is right.
[post="310121"][/post]​

Robbed, the union was paid to protect your job, they failed in the task that they were paid to do. Now you are telling me that you agree with the fact that you still have to pay them even though they failed to perform their duties and you no longer work for the company? Even if I were union I would still have a problem with that. It just goes to show how brainwashed you union fanatics really are.

PlayTheOdds said:
Robbed, the union was paid to protect your job, they failed in the task that they were paid to do. Now you are telling me that you agree with the fact that you still have to pay them even though they failed to perform their duties and you no longer work for the company? Even if I were union I would still have a problem with that. It just goes to show how brainwashed you union fanatics really are.
[post="310331"][/post]​
I support the neeed to have a union. What I dont support is the useless IAM. they sold us out from under the bus along with 30 orther out cities and a total of 600 hard working employees who had done everything from de ice to push to whatever came about. sadly, we even had to pay union dues on our severance checks. that to me was bullsh!t

PlayTheOdds said:
I understand that I just don't understand why there are not more NWA posters here. Is there another site that they prefer to use?
[post="310326"][/post]​

CIO/PTO/KTO/BILL/WHATEVER/etc…;
It just might be that people are tired of wading though your repetitive drivel that you incessantly post. You add no ‘intellectual’ value to this forum and only succeed in chewing up bandwidth with your nonsense. No doubt that this is your goal as was/is your practices of the past. Tell a lie or a ‘misconception’ (twisted truth) enough times, then people start believing you.

Historically, USAviation would quell posters such as yourself that chew up bandwidth without adding something to the discussion but you appear to be immune from this action. :rolleyes:

Makes a person ponder, does it not? :blink:

Regardless, you are a ‘scourge’ to this forum and ‘normal’ people tire of your insanity!

:stupid:

PlayTheOdds said:
Big E, There you go twisting the truth that is What you AA people are all about. We all know  that this has not been a strong Northwest board. AA scoundrals has always dominated this board.
[post="310469"][/post]​

Why am I a "scoundral" because I work for AA?

You have no solutions, you have no anwers, you are nothing more than a habitual complainer without direction.

I don't think Big E twisted the truth at all in his last post. In fact, I think he hit the nail dead center on the head, and that is why you could only answer with personal attacks and name calling.

You hog bandwidth like industrial union officers hog oxygen at election time.

PlayTheOdds said:
[post="310331"][/post]​

There you go again seperating the union from the membership.

If you belong to real democratic union, then the "union" is not "they", the union is "we".

How many times must you be told, THE MEMBERSHIP VOTED TO STRIKE AND THEN FOLLOWED THROUGH, there was no "THEY" to it.

At some point in your work career, you obviously did belong to an industrial union, with those dictator policies, the industrial union many times is "they", because the membership's will is completely ignored. And thus the union does become "they".

But in the AMFA/Northwest situation, it is clear to me that, "they" and the "mechanic" are and were the same, not two seperate groups as you keep advocating in your postings.

PlayTheOdds said:
To bad there are no NWA guys here. I bet AMFA banned them from this website.
[post="310305"][/post]​

I will take you up on that bet.

How much are you willing to wager and lose?

How about two weeks of scab wages? I could use the money.

Latest posts